• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who do you think is the best politician worldwide.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Politicians are suppose to gain and consolidate power.

Their main specialty is to tell lie but to make it sound like the truth.

Promise you thing but break it when elected.

Agree with you and disagree with you anything and everything to win your vote.

Screw everyone whom trying to make them lose vote.

Demolished anyone whom stand in their way to achieve full power.

If politicians were thinking about the next generation instead of the next election, it might be better for the people , too bad it didn't happen . The trouble with singapore is that there are too many politicians who believe, with a conviction based on experience, that they can fool all of the people all of the time .

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
mine is LKY's dead wife!!! why? beause she the woman behind da man, man!! she is mother of modern sinpipore, amirite??? also because she is dead and cannot waste our money and pay useless overpriced property. and becaause she is dead , she can ALWAYS contribute to the nation... IN SPIRIT!!! OOOOoooooOOOoooo!!! OOOooooOOO!!!

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
sigh...........goes to show how little you know...............

Israel has a multi-tier citizenship system.......for Jews alone.......1) Ashkenazi jews.....2) Arab jews......3) black jews from Africa........Arabs living in Israel are considered as cattle.....

Cameron is nothing but a weak puppet........Milliband, a jew is his boss.........

Gorbachev and Yeltsin, both Zionist puppets played out the charade that collapsed the Soviet Union.....

Thatcher is a Zionist stooge...........Churchill is half-jew and a WW2 war criminal

as long as a country's central bank is privately-owned.......its politicians are puppets of the owners

Nothing is perfect, bro.
What I show is the admiration of their political system, where you see parties fighting fair and square.
The persons I preferred wrer/are the one lead the nation and change for better future.

If LKY did not manipulate LHL to become PM and if his meritocracy is not linked up with blood-line and know-whos, he will be one among admirable leaders.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Politics are dirty and all politicians does not come clean.

If we were to talk about which politician brings more prosperous to the world, I think Clinton is not that bad.
No doubt he is a "ham sup lou" but during his era he focus more on free trades and brought about economy growth to many countries.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I find Clinton and Soros look very similar. Maybe is my brain playing trick on me.

Hillary-Clinton_1375319c.jpg

George-Soros.jpg

you say that like it's a bad thang... bros everywhere were cheering for him when they found out he was horny honry horny... hilary clinton wasn't exactly very attractive, as woman , or a politician.