• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Always1600 is an idiot who can't debate logically in this forum

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Always1600 cant debate about his invisibleman existent and support his claims here . The most he can do is trolling around from thread to thread like a mindless idiot talking through his asshole , stalking me like a gay . He didn't seem to have much of an argument, just an uneducated opinion.

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey faggot! Waah! Good tactic....weaken my points n prevent me from posting after i ask u to up me, tsk, tsk, tsk!!!!!!

You really hurt this time everyone can tell now...Wuhahaa! Too bad can't debate further with your invisible POWDER-FUL SIA! But don't miss me, I will be back, well, that depend how fair u can play. So be nice to ppl!!!!

So

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey faggot! Waah! Good tactic....weaken my points n prevent me from posting after i ask u to up me, tsk, tsk, tsk!!!!!!

You really hurt this time everyone can tell now...Wuhahaa! Too bad can't debate further with your invisible POWDER-FUL SIA! But don't miss me, I will be back, well, that depend how fair u can play. So be nice to ppl!!!!

So

You idiot !!! Any proof that I weaken your point ? Don't think too highly of yourself !! the reason your point is weaken because there ppl out there not happy with you and know you are an idiot who only know how to troll instead of debating . Serve you right!!! .why don't you ask your invisible man for points :wink: instead of begging from me . Can't debate further ? You don't even know how to debate in the first place :wink: all you do is trolling this forum and stalking me cause I speak the truth and open up ppl mind and make ppl think and question their faith ..... you add nothing value to this forum .

Last edited:

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks the bros out there who up me, appreciate that!

Will hv a report on POWDER-FUL SIA! Religion invented.., noo.....should be IMAGINED by Pussy-sure., oops is Punisher (mistake again).