• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will LKY Walk Un-aided This NDP??

jw5

Loyal
Dont bet on it. U underestimate the length the ndp committee will do to ensure old fart attendence. I bet they will make a elevator that rise from ground floor to his seat. No expense will be spare.:rolleyes:

they should also have him airflown by a special helicopter and have a special ladder for him to decend to his throne. :biggrin:

t0nychat

Alfrescian
Loyal
All sinkies politicians should drop dead. Whether PAP or Oppositions.

Sinkapore should be the 14th state of Malaysia.

Last edited:

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
hope he arrive in those big dressed up lorry with a dragon -doll and his portrait hung above the front windscreen...maybe he can use a 3 tonner and have RC suckers
help dress it up..then also take part in the NDP..can even have cannon salutes...

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Knn you guys don't curse oldfart can? Anyway 阎罗王 is delaying it cos he is afraid oldfart will take over the underworld

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just like I comment few month ago. Let see if LKY attend NDP. If yes see how he walk.
If show face in NDP mean something wrong.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe LKY will moonwalk to his seat this NDP. :biggrin:

tumblr_meqckfAkIl1qegw8v.gif

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
I shall be very sad if he goes before papees are arrested, accounts frozen and
thrown in jail(waiting to be burned eternally in HELLS).....

how unfair it would be for the nation!

FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP.........
MAY PAPEES, CRONIES N FAMILIES BURN ETERNALLY IN HELLS.........
MAJULLAH SINGAPURA.........
GOD BLESS SINGAPORE..............
REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knn you guys don't curse oldfart can? Anyway 阎罗王 is delaying it cos he is afraid oldfart will take over the underworld

BALLS

When LKY eat joss sticks and candle wax, the underworld will take over his arsehole and use him to pleasure themselves giving him the mercy LKY had shown to others in this world.

AND WE ALL WILL YUM YUM YUMMMMMM SENG TO THAT!

jw5

Loyal
Not just any normal knapsack... the NDP 2013 Funpack.

NDP2013_FunPack.jpg

Yes, someone should tell him that the long thing is the handle for the newest state-of-the-art parachute in the market, used by the military of first world countries which he so admires and used to frequently engage in a "three legged" manner. :biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Great stuff to celebrate National Day!
fuck your mother pua chee bye. limpeh just check with our pappies hq, u this chee bye monicker not from our feared pappies brigade. chow chee bye, fake pappies ib. which oppo sent u his retarded shit to disgrace my beloved pappies?

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still remember spread rumour of Lee's passing last year.

I thought I saw a ghost when he show up in NDP 2012.

TNP then carried a story about the "Buzz of relief" in the stadium that greeted his appearance. :biggrin:

Every year same old, same old.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TNP then carried a story about the "Buzz of relief" in the stadium that greeted his appearance. :biggrin:

Every year same old, same old.
LKY spirit will always prevail. So what if he is gone. He has left an excellent legacy for all of us. We will miss him no doubt, and his contributions to a successful Singapore will never be forgotten.