• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Please rate this Miss Earth 2013 beauty pageant contestant

EyeToEye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She loves serving others

July 4, 2013 - 12:52am

By: The New Paper

28498573%20-%2002_07_2013%20-%20core04.jpg

TNP PHOTO: Jeremy Long

Her mother was an air stewardess with Singapore Airlines, and now she works as one with its subsidiary Scoot.

In spite of the amount of travelling she does, Ms Vanessa Hee, 26, also a contestant in the Miss Earth 2013 beauty pageant, says her love for this “small but different” island nation is palpable when she tries to describe what makes Singapore home.

Said Ms Hee: “For some reason it’s just that feeling. When I come home, we make inflight announcements like: ‘For those who are visiting our Garden City, we hope you have an enjoyable stay, and for those who work or live here, welcome home’.

“It’s just that fuzzy feeling you get when you hear that.”

For the full story read The New Paper on Thursday (July 4)

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was at change T2 last week and saw many Chinese stewardess from Air France

most of them very short.

doesn't look more than 1.6m

how come so katik can become stewardess

Last edited:

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

She loves serving others

July 4, 2013 - 12:52am

By: The New Paper

28498573%20-%2002_07_2013%20-%20core04.jpg

TNP PHOTO: Jeremy Long

Her mother was an air stewardess with Singapore Airlines, and now she works as one with its subsidiary Scoot.

In spite of the amount of travelling she does, Ms Vanessa Hee, 26, also a contestant in the Miss Earth 2013 beauty pageant, says her love for this “small but different” island nation is palpable when she tries to describe what makes Singapore home.

Said Ms Hee: “For some reason it’s just that feeling. When I come home, we make inflight announcements like: ‘For those who are visiting our Garden City, we hope you have an enjoyable stay, and for those who work or live here, welcome home’.

“It’s just that fuzzy feeling you get when you hear that.”

For the full story read The New Paper on Thursday (July 4)

Need Howard Shaw's help in rating her...Oops! Forgot he's in Changi chalet!

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was at change T2 last week and saw many Chinese stewardess from Air France

most of them very short.

doesn't look more than 1.6m

how come so katik can become stewardess
Short means can be lighter by easily 5 kg. save on fuel cost.