• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fake Policeman rape 16 year old girl - Guess the race?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
2tls.jpg

It happened in a multi storey car park in tampines, this xmm was fucking with her bf inside his car. While she was doing a blowjob on him, this 41yr old indian man Sivakumar walked towards the car and knocked out the window furiously.

the xmm faster wear her uniform properly and step out with her bf. Sivakumar told them he is a police and now they have 2 choices, 1 is he bring them both back to police station or 2, the bf drive home himself and he will drive the girl home. So they chose 2 and the xmm left with Sivakumar. Bf scared and threw the used condom out of his car.

Sivakumar brought the girl to a secluded area and raped her at the backseat and she made her do a blowjob on him as well.

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This one confirm jialat

1. Rape
2. Underage
3. Pretend to be police

Heng he is ah neh. Backside should be safe in Changi :biggrin:

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmm........not talking about me, is it? *scratch head*:*:

i am those cheekopeh with a divine and righteous principle, ok....

i hope so, just thinking if i should change my avatar to something else....

This one confirm jialat

1. Rape
2. Underage
3. Pretend to be police

Heng he is ah neh. Backside should be safe in Changi :biggrin:

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
oi....but fuck, i already told boss don't ask me to be witness or whatsoever...then now like i am that rapist ah neh...pcb, must be the doing of those siao char bors again...:mad:

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
seems like a plot from a Jap AV film leh...................

amazing how teenagers are so dumb nowadays................

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lidat her BF also can hold hand wif the ah neh having sex with underage.

Last edited:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
16 yo consensual sex is ok, but not paid sex or rape. below 16 become statutory rape even if consensual.
oic. 16 or abv 16 consensual sex is ok.
tat means she only in secondary school? wow so young so sexcited liao? i'm so late.:o