• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vincent Wijeysingha does not give a shit what you think

Heshe

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is impossible for a person who engages in anal sex with someone of the same gender to be seen as credible no matter how far you try to stretch the meaning of the word.

If such deviant behavior is accepted as normal, we're on our way down a very slippery slope.

I agree with you, your point valid and truly describes the current electorate mindset, partly due to years of PAP brainwash to their style of conducting politics, running for office to serve, like the way they condemned a bicycle thief no matter how high (theoretically) his IQ is, (perhaps elite Mensa standards). Or else the Shit Times sort of downplay (actually is degrade more apt) politicians who wear slippers other than white.

Shitizens above 21 are still as unforgiving by PAP standards - do you think a William Clinton-lookalike, behave-alike, can be voted in as our EP? Or the Terminator actor who was voted in as LA governor can be a Flood Minister to oversee Orchard Road floods especially? I cannot see in my lifetime (I am in my late 40s) Hossan Leong, or a Huang Wen Yong type can be a MP to begin with much much less a MoM Cab Minister who need only to sing song.

PS. nothing degrading per se to Hossan or Huang (posthumously)

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
DPM had a criminal conviction and was arrested by the ISD. Yet, apart from the fact that he joined the PAPzis, he is serving with distinction.

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal
DPM had a criminal conviction and was arrested by the ISD. Yet, apart from the fact that he joined the PAPzis, he is serving with distinction.

A little bird on the tree told me that this DPM was taking a hit for somebody even more important than him, and that's one of the reasons why he's DPM today.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We are not exactly spoilt for choice are we? Despite all these years, only 2 people are politically articulate and can shred baseless arguments put forth by the PAP in a matter of minutes. Both are gay. No one else comes close. Maybe Cherian George but he is between a rock and a hard place.

Who are the two?

VW and ???

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who are the two?

VW and ???

Originally Posted by scroobal
We are not exactly spoilt for choice are we? Despite all these years, only 2 people are politically articulate and can shred baseless arguments put forth by the PAP in a matter of minutes. Both are gay. No one else comes close. Maybe Cherian George but he is between a rock and a hard place.

How come both ah neh all the chinamen born with CB mouth is it....

Last edited:

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal
So SAF would be stronger if they allowed gays to serve in key units

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...iversary-move-changed-national-landscape.html

Among my friends, the gay ones were the worst soldiers. But they still served - at least they did BMT.

Maybe if the SAF accepted them, they won't be so low morale, and when they're not low morale, they won't bring everybody else down.

In the SAF or in any army at all you don't discriminate against anybody for any reason. Simple reason is because that is a stupid thing to do.

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Originally Posted by scroobal

How come both ah neh all the chinamen born with CB mouth is it....

Thanks upping as soon as the 24 period has passed

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...iversary-move-changed-national-landscape.html

Among my friends, the gay ones were the worst soldiers. But they still served - at least they did BMT.

Maybe if the SAF accepted them, they won't be so low morale, and when they're not low morale, they won't bring everybody else down.

In the SAF or in any army at all you don't discriminate against anybody for any reason. Simple reason is because that is a stupid thing to do.

Which type of unit was that

Simbian

Alfrescian
Loyal
As someone has pointed out, people who actually vote based on whether the guy / gal is gay or not seriously are not going to vote for VW in the first place. VW will just need to work harder to connect with these people in the first place to show that he's in it for all Singaporeans.

And it was something that was utilized by VB in the last election. VW might as well get this out and done with and by the time of the next election, if the PAP is going to play this card again, he can at least build his defense around the fact that he has been open about it since 2013.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
As someone has pointed out, people who actually vote based on whether the guy / gal is gay or not seriously are not going to vote for VW in the first place. VW will just need to work harder to connect with these people in the first place to show that he's in it for all Singaporeans.

And it was something that was utilized by VB in the last election. VW might as well get this out and done with and by the time of the next election, if the PAP is going to play this card again, he can at least build his defense around the fact that he has been open about it since 2013.

Old aunties and uncles might still shudder letting him shake hands with them or patt their babies. Thus is a fact of life not just in Singapore but in all societies.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
................Ethics and social morals police must be empowered to catch people engaging in unnatural sex.

totally agree. 101% behind your comment

we should look at licensing for sex. definitely. that way we can better regulate........ btw where do i sign up for the job of moral policeman?