• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

10,000 dogs killed in "dog meat festival" in Guangxi

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Animals and vegetables r food for humans. But i believe in slaughtering them humanely as they die so humans can live. Dogs might be mans best fren but i also see useless dogs that should b eaten.

Last time I also has the same thinking till I have a dog. Dogs genuinely wants to be with humans and they can love you unconditionally. No other kind of animals can do that. You don't eat something which you have a connection with.

My mum don't eat beef because during the Japanese occupation, the Japs were slaughtering cows in the open and she saw that the cows who are in the queue were crying as their brother and sisters were being slaughtered in front of time. Which other animal can do that?