• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hello Kitty Singing Bone stuffed toy

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: While the rest of the world fights for freedom and democracy right now, sinkie fi

Sir Tonychat was right all along. I m going to stay away from Sinkies too.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: While the rest of the world fights for freedom and democracy right now, sinkie fi

1010175_10151522280353963_902990823_n.jpg
946521_10151410413721910_1862615860_n.jpg

It a free market. Willing sellers, willing buyers. I am surprise that poodle will entertain such request.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Drama over Kitty: Police called in after man creates scene at queue

25365.jpg

Singapore, June 27, 2013

The Hello Kitty craze in Singapore has resulted in not just long queues, disappointed fans and scalpers, but also a dispute at this particular McDonald's outlet at Bukit Batok Central last night (Jun 26).

A video of the incident has gone viral after being uploaded on facebook.

According to an eyewitness, the dispute started after the man in white claimed that people in front had cut into his queue.

Said the eyewitness on facebook:

"The guy in white was queuing for Hello Kitty at Bukit Batok Central's McDonald's and claimed that people in front had jumped queue.

"So he asked the Mac managers at around 10.50pm how are they going to handle the situation, and are they going to issue coupons to those in the queue?

"Mac managers said there will be enough for everyone.

"At 11.30pm, Mac started handing out coupons to those in the queue and he didn't get the coupons.

"He was very unhappy and started abusing the management there, refusing to leave.

"He and a few others started queuing in front of the counter, bought a meal at midnight and demanded a Hello Kitty even though he didn't have the coupon.

"He keep shouting at the mangers, asking the manager (Siew Mei) to resign cause she f**ked things up.

"The poor manager really kenna left right center from him, so poor thing."

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fuck MacDonald! :oIo:
Why don't they do this in the US? :kma: Why in the world Sinkie gabernment allow them to practise this kind of unhealthy promotion? :oIo:

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Drama over Kitty: Police called in after man creates scene at queue

Why sinkies can get crazy over something of no value? The unbearable stupidity of some Singaporeans.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Next week's special edition doll ....
6387.jpg

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This incident perfectly sums up the Sinkie psyche.
I hope this goes viral so the whole world sees just what a bunch of losers we are.

Truly embarrassed to be a sinkie right now.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sir Tonychat was right all along. I m going to stay away from Sinkies too.

On this Tonychat is right...the 60% deserved to be screwed by the ______, these must must PxP voters who queue & fight over some stuff toys..oh my gourd..:p

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal

These bunch of hello kitty queuing dumb fucks really makes me ashame of being a Singaporean.

I wish they somehow die off and take their inferior genes off the genepool.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah I juz went around all the 24 hour McDonald's. All ran out. Queue super long and lots of customers got turned away disappointed. Looks like each outlet only given about 300+. Now everyone queing overnight at non24 hr McDonald's that are opening in the morning to get this kitty. I failed to get even one tonight. Anyone care to share their experience. Witnessed some autie who failed to get quarrelling with the store manager.

Don't be disheartened. Just persevere and keep queuing. Perseverance will pay of.

iAgent

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mac Donald pe se should know that it would be chaos after recent decades of hello kitty plush toy promotions and they did nothing to prevent situation like these to happen again and again.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

The loyalty of the Kitty fans should be applauded.