• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just came back 5 mins ago from the Club and switched on the TV. What a nasty shock !

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tv showed in the first image a giant grunting Gorillus de Africanus at Star Sports Live !:mad:

It is indeed infuriating to say the least for viewers like us !:oIo:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Just came back 5 mins ago from the Club and switched on the TV. What a nasty shoc

Tv showed in the first image a giant grunting Gorillus de Africanus at Star Sports Live !:mad:

Encik, what are you talking about? you drank too much toddy or breathe in too much Indonesian HAZE?

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Just came back 5 mins ago from the Club and switched on the TV. What a nasty shoc

Encik, what are you talking about? you drank too much toddy or breathe in too much Indonesian HAZE?

Tuan,

Itu Serina Wialliams is really nauseating to say the least.:mad:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Goriila just won ! Siiggghhhh !:oIo:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Tuan,

Itu Serina Wialliams is really nauseating to say the least.:mad:

That one..I stopped watching woman tennis because of the "monyet" sisters...you like watching them??

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That one..I stopped watching woman tennis because of the "monyet" sisters...you like watching them??

I was hoping to catch Sharapova atau Shevdova playing but out pop itu Gorilla !:mad:

It is indeed infuriating for us serious ardent tennis buffs !:o

jw5

Loyal

I was quite fascinated by her opponent Mandy Minella and went to look her up in wikipedia.

"Mandy Minella (born 22 November 1985 in Esch-sur-Alzette) is a Luxembourgish professional tennis player. Her highest singles ranking to date is world number 66 on 17 September 2012, and world number 47 in doubles on 29 April 2013. Minella has not won a WTA singles title, but has won two doubles titles on the WTA circuit, as well as seven singles and five doubles titles on the ITF tour.

Minella currently resides in Paris and in her city of birth, Esch-sur-Alzette, in Luxembourg. Her parents are Mario and Anna Minella, and she is coached by Norbert Palmier."

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I was quite fascinated by her opponent Mandy Minella and went to look her up in wikipedia.

"Mandy Minella (born 22 November 1985 in Esch-sur-Alzette) is a Luxembourgish professional tennis player. Her highest singles ranking to date is world number 66 on 17 September 2012, and world number 47 in doubles on 29 April 2013. Minella has not won a WTA singles title, but has won two doubles titles on the WTA circuit, as well as seven singles and five doubles titles on the ITF tour.

Minella currently resides in Paris and in her city of birth, Esch-sur-Alzette, in Luxembourg. Her parents are Mario and Anna Minella, and she is coached by Norbert Palmier."

Itu Mandy quite pretty but alas, never give half ball whilst crouching to return serve.:(

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I was hoping to catch Sharapova atau Shevdova playing but out pop itu Gorilla !:mad:

It is indeed infuriating for us serious ardent tennis buffs !:o

What ball you watch bouncing?? One - LOVE!

Last edited:

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal

She's hot. If only they have players as pretty as Minella or Sharapova, I'd ditched soccer for tennis.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sharapova Beauty!!

And William sisters Beast = Gorilla!!! Agreed!!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you truly have a gorrilla fetish.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

why dun people check if she is male or female, or transexual. Make sure she is legit. She is more muscular than east germany doping team. Why no one check her. It is disgusting that the poor little gals are bullied by her every year. Someone check why her muscle so big for a woman.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I thought Venus William really look more like a gorilla.