• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TPJC tekans teen lovers

Cthulhu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel that the only mistake they made is indiscretion. A counselling session will do. However, TPJC overreacts as if they are the adulturous couple of some mountain village.

getMediumSizePhoto.do

JC takes action against petting couple: Both stripped of council title

Two TPJC students, caught petting in the back of a public bus, have since been stripped of their council title by their school.

According to the article, posted on www.asiaone.com yesterday (Jan 20):

"The two junior college student councillors who were photographed making out on a bus have been stripped of their leadership positions.

"The female student was also made to write a statement of repentance.

"The photo, which was featured on STOMP on last week, was sent in by a netizen who said that the two students from Tampines Junior College (TPJC) were "heavy petting at the back of bus number 12".

"However, according to Shin Min Daily News, the 18-year-olds were not in a romantic relationship. Instead, they are reportedly god-siblings - godchildren of each other's parents.

"Because of this incident, their student councillor titles were stripped from them. The female student was detained in school and instructed to write a statement of repentance for her "wrongdoings".

"The male student not only had his title stripped, but has also been suspended from school for sneaking out at 2 am during a school camp over the weekend to purchase a copy of Shin Min Daily so that he could read about the report.

"The father of the female student, Mr Zheng, informed the Chinese evening daily that his daughter was not allowed to attend any classes from 9am and was detained in a small room for approximately three hours.

"She contacted me in the morning to tell me that she was told to write a statement to apologise for what she had done on the bus.

"She refused to write the statement because she believed that she did not do anything wrong," said the 60-year-old hawker stall owner.

"Mr Zheng also told Shin Min that his daughter told him that she was not allowed to leave the school or return to class if she did not write the statement.

"He was outraged by the school's actions and made a police report. He then went straight to the school and demanded that his daughter be allowed to go home.

"'The teacher insisted my daughter rest at home for two days,' said Mr Zheng.

"However, the vice-principal of TPJC, Mr Toh Thiam Chye, presented a different side to the story.

"He said that they had allowed her to go home at around 1pm but she said that she was not able to leave as she did not have the keys to her house.

"Mr Toh also said that the decision to fire them from their positions as student councillors was based on the fact that they did not maintain good conduct.

"Reporters from the Chinese daily found out that an ambulance was sent to the school at around 6.24pm on Monday.

"The mother of the female student, Mdm Zheng, 40, said her daughter was feeling faint and that she suffers from low-blood pressure.

"'She complained that she was not feeling well and I was very worried, hence I dialed for an ambulance.'

"The student was not sent to the hospital as she was suffering from a nervous breakdown, which was not severe enough to warrant hospitalisation.

"'We were not doing anything!'

"The male student claimed that they were both innocent and had not done anything wrong.

"'We were not doing anything. She was merely crying because she was upset and I was consoling her.'" he said.

"He continued to explain that his godsister was unhappy as she had been appointed to a different class and that she did not bear to leave her friends.

"He pointed out that it was her mother (who is also his godmother) who wanted him to send her home and that the only form of intimacy was merely a consolation hug.

"The parents of the male student have filed a police report, claiming that their son's life has been disrupted due to this incident."

Related story
TPJC couple petting in bus back seat: 'Girl moaned and screamed at times'

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
One photo and two lives get condemn by the school and the system as a whole. The actions seems very draconian, ala our PAP style. No wonder many come out of school with a vengence in their heart to strike back at the system.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
One photo and two lives get condemn by the school and the system as a whole. The actions seems very draconian, ala our PAP style. No wonder many come out of school with a vengence in their heart to strike back at the system.

Again, no thanks to the low life known as Stompers :mad:

DearestGodlikeWarlord

Alfrescian
Loyal

These Stompers are like those commoners from the old-day 50s communist China, who watched and reported on their family members, relatives and even strangers.

With this kind of Neo Red Guard KGB wannabe losers who enjoy making mountains out of moehills and making other people's business their own business you do not really need devices like Homeland Security to put even more cameras and turn your country into a surveillance society.

DearestGodlikeWarlord

Alfrescian
Loyal

I should think more people will get more paranoid and even more than they already are and be more withdrawn from the public and society as a whole, which is not a good thing.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
World Class education system my "Lun Cheow".

17 or 18 years old already half adult. This cannot do. that cannot do. Only can do when told you can do.

CCB this country is really fucked up the The People Running The System.

What about angmo students here in Singapore? 15, 16 years old already fucking like rabbits. No complains.

Only CCB fuck own locals. Now these 2 JC students will be mentally scared for the rest of their life. They should emigrate or vote opposition.

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think its time somebody do something abt this indiscriminate and highly slanted and biased potrayal of others..... the parents should sue since police will call this a civil case and not do anything

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
"The two junior college student councillors who were photographed making out on a bus have been stripped of their leadership positions.

A: wah leaders cannot show affection in public?

B: hey get a room! will ya :biggrin:

Last edited:

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the 2 students involved are reading this, firstly make a police report, then get a good solicitor to advice you on the compensation you can get from this whole ordeal. Sue the stomper who posted this in the first place. Why you can win, cos the picture just showed that the 2 of you are just leaning on one another but the stomper in question exxagerated the whole situation into a circus like that. As for the identity of the stomper, ur solicitor will know how to get all the details.. common go ahead and do it... since your reputation is already tarnish "hint", u got nothing to lose

Lagi best also sue the cash rich 144th!!!

Lotsa of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :biggrin:

After so many defamation postings, how come now court battle yet?

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah. I think the school is right leh. They can do whatever they like in thier own room but this is in public and somemore in school uniform leh. According to the report, the charboh was moaning and screaming leh. I think both should be counselled.

The parents also one kind. When the girl gets pregnant, will blame the school for being lax. knn

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
the charboh was moaning and screaming leh.

Crying as interpreted by pervert Stomper as moaning and screaming also possible rite?

Have u had sex with your wife, and your little tot overhead her moaning, asks you the next morning, "why was mummy crying?" :wink:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah. I think the school is right leh. They can do whatever they like in thier own room but this is in public and somemore in school uniform leh. According to the report, the charboh was moaning and screaming leh. I think both should be counselled.

The parents also one kind. When the girl gets pregnant, will blame the school for being lax. knn
I agree with you. The school had to act as they were in school unforms. There is also some responsibility towards their charges in character development.

Obviously the drama by both the girl and both parents indicate that both these kids will not learn.

The school cannot be that silly when the 2 claimed that they "god" cousins. They must have checked with their classmates or the romance is well known.

If these kids were properly brought up, the matter would have been handled in much better way. After all it was detention and letter writing for the girl while it was suspension for the guy. No big deal. A lot of decent kids get detention and suspension fo silly pranks but it does turn into a drama where ambulance and police reports are made.

By the way, the stomper claimed of moaning and groaning. They can always sue the bugger if it is not right. The ID is not a problem for stomp.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

crappy school teachers and principals behaving like communist China where Cultural revolution red guards "holier than thou" crap forced people to write confessions and be imprisoned in self education camps and punished for trivial things. I find alot of teachers very self righteous and arrogant like they are some superior assh*les. Still assh*les actually. what the students did is wrong but if what the report said is true taht they were detained the parents should sue the school for wrongly detention/ imprisonment akin to kidnapping. they should also sue the shitty times and stomp and the person who posts the photos for libel. no evidence. only a photo showing girl head on boy. it couldd be she has a headache and the boy allowed her head to rrest on his shoulder. a photo only does not tell much. the story was probably sensationalized to create more viewership for that useless unethical stomp website. why the hell is that person who took the photos so bloody busybody taking photos of others? sue them!!!!! What are they teachers/principal doing??? they think they are using ISA to detain at their pleasure???? crap teachers nowadays.

Last edited:

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats great and sue the person bankrupt...put a stop to all these nonsense of no privacy in public!!!!! all peanut butter also put on STOMP...wan kiss your gf on the cheek also must recce the whole vicinity first..wan dig ur nose also need to check around la....KNN!!!!!!!!!if post those FOREIGN TRASH ok la...lol..

If the 2 students involved are reading this, firstly make a police report, then get a good solicitor to advice you on the compensation you can get from this whole ordeal. Sue the stomper who posted this in the first place. Why you can win, cos the picture just showed that the 2 of you are just leaning on one another but the stomper in question exxagerated the whole situation into a circus like that. As for the identity of the stomper, ur solicitor will know how to get all the details.. common go ahead and do it... since your reputation is already tarnish "hint", u got nothing to lose

Cthulhu

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is my reasoning:

- Couple get all lovey dovey on bus = wrong (I agree, they need counselling)
- Take picture of people in their intimate moment and post it on STOMP = OK (What perverse double standard is this?)

What is the purpose of making the girl write a letter of repentence? What is there to repent about? Is it very shameful to have affections for someone? Suddenly we have become Maoist China? And how come only the girl needs to write one?

Like I said before, their mistake is indiscretion. What they need is some counselling to explain why not ot rubba in public and so on. Right now I feel that they are getting everything plus the kitchen sink thrown at them for an innocent teenage mistake.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Btw the girl's mother is who? Mdm Zheng? PRC? Is that now they behave in mainland??

If this couple is not wearing school uniform, they can do whatever they want, the school won't know and won't care. They can even f**k in the bus, any position and the guy can cum inside the girl with his sperm dripping out of her cunt onto the bus. TPJC won't care. Alternatively the girl can give the guy a BBBJ until he CIM!!!
The TPJC won't care!!too

Lousy parents have lousy kids!!!

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal

before you talk abt all this, are you sure the annoynmous stomper is telling the whole truth here?