• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Stomp] - Woman beaten up by mother-in-law for an hour after 'complaining' to hubby

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How can a young adult be beaten up by an elderly woman (armed with nothing but a broomstick) for an entire hour? Isn't it exhausting for the elderly woman as well?

motherinlaw_beats_woman_for_an_hour_with_broom-thumbnail.jpg

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...inlaw_beats_woman_for_an_hour_with_broom.html

A 32-year-old woman had her hair pulled, was repeatedly banged against the wall and beaten with a broom handle by her mother-in-law for 'complaining' to her husband.

According to a report on Omy.sg, the incident occurred earlier this year on Jan 9.

The woman's husband had called his wife on her mobile phone when she was at home. However, they could not hear each other as her mother-in-law was blasting audio at a high level.

Her husband then called their home's landline and told his mother to lower down the volume.

This caused her to become agitated. She rushed into the woman's room with a broom, shouted 'So you like to complain?' and started hitting the woman.

After an assault that lasted for one hour, the woman ran to neighbours for help. Police were alerted and she was conveyed to the National University Hospital by ambulance.

The tuition teacher had married her 29-year-old husband in February last year. Their family of six stays in a two-storey HDB executive maisonette.

For the full report, pick up a Jun 17 copy of Lianhe Wanbao.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: [Stomp] - Woman beaten up by mother-in-law for an hour after 'complaining' to hub

guess the race :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: [Stomp] - Woman beaten up by mother-in-law for an hour after 'complaining' to hub

The tuition teacher had married her 29-year-old husband in February last year. Their family of six stays in a two-storey HDB executive maisonette.

That's quite a good trade-off for her. She should be a smart girl and cheerfully accept any form of abuse.

After all, this was what she signed up for.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

let me try.

victim looks like cheena. i think viet. husband side confirm keling.

the mother in law must have down afew toddys :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Guess the Nationality...

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Idiotic sinkies..

sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hmm I think I will also try guessing like halsey. Knowing how tame PRC women are my guess she is a prc chinese tution teacher. That is why she quietly sit down and let her mother inlaw BDSM her over an hour then complain to the police. If the wife was a sinkie then the mother inlaw die liao she will be the 1 that kana BDSMed hehe

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is it a Singapore thing to mention the type of house people stay in? How is that relevant to the story?

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's why married couples must live in their own apartments. Wife and mother in law must have a 1 km buffer zone.

Thank you Mr Mah for screwing up public housing.

I hope the useless son/husband voted for you 2 years ago.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hmm I think I will also try guessing like halsey. Knowing how tame PRC women are my guess she is a prc chinese tution teacher. That is why she quietly sit down and let her mother inlaw BDSM her over an hour then complain to the police. If the wife was a sinkie then the mother inlaw die liao she will be the 1 that kana BDSMed hehe

Woe onto the man with a Sinkie wife and a Sinkie mother-in-law. They fight and then ask you whose side you're on. :biggrin: