• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SInkie retail sector will be hit badly by weakening foreigner consumer spending

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm definitely visiting sg this year to buy "fei loong" or "jimbo" brand white boxers. can't find it outside of sg. it was sgd4.50 per boxer last year, and i only managed to buy blue. i suppose whites are either very popular or i'm the ony one buying them, thus depleting the global inventory. :eek: :biggrin:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
sorry bro for your poor hunting re the ''fei loong ''......it is largely due to the fact that i've cornered this market.

i'm definitely visiting sg this year to buy "fei loong" or "jimbo" brand white boxers. can't find it outside of sg. it was sgd4.50 per boxer last year, and i only managed to buy blue. i suppose whites are either very popular or i'm the ony one buying them, thus depleting the global inventory. :eek: :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sorry bro for your poor hunting re the ''fei loong ''......it is largely due to the fact that i've cornered this market.

you're hoarding the only boxer design in the world that can promote erection while serving as an underwear. cannot be so selfish! must release some surprise, oops i mean supplies! :(

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the former, but it's now labelled as "jimbo" with a flying horse logo.

Is it this flying horse logo?

city_harvest_trial_sun_hos_music_was_meant_to_convert_people_to-thumbnail.jpg

If so, then they weren't sold out, they were banned by surgeon general

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah nehs are the big spender in Mustafa, little India. (ONLY Tourist from India buying things back to their shit holes)
Ah Tiongs are the big spender in China town. (Not really, as China prostitutes will sent every single cent back, it is the local cheekoh ah pek that spents on this prostitutes only)
Ah Pinoys are the big spender in Lucky Plaza. (Again, false, Pinoys only spent on jolibee only, most of the spending are by blind locals thinking that they have caught a mermaid but actually what they had in hand is a dugong)
Ah Myanmars are the big spender in Peninsula Plaza. (Again false, they buy only their smelly fermented shit from burmese stalls)

The retail sectors are still alive because of local Singaporeans consuming! When they started adding retail space outside of the city area back in the 80s' they would have seen this saturation of retail sales coming!