• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nigella's husband finally did what all viewers wanted to do

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nigella Lawson gets throat squeezed by millionaire hubby on night out
By ANI | ANI – <abbr title="2013-06-16T10:48:16Z" style="color: rgb(119, 119, 119); font-family: Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 12px; border: 0px;">21 hours ago</abbr>

45085630-6495-4980-8b1a-09733be7067f_nigella-lawson-charles-saatchi-grabbing-thorat.jpg

Melbourne, June 16(ANI): An UK tabloid has published images in which Millionaire art collector Charles Saatchi can be seen squeezing the throat of his wife and celebrity chef, Nigella Lawson.

Images published in Britain's Sunday People was taken while the couple were dining at Scott's in Mayfair restaurant, News.com.au reported.

Onlookers told the publication that the couple, who have been married for 10 years, were having a heated argument during which the star was reduced to tears.

The 53-year-old TV chef looked frightened in the picture as her 70-year-old husband tightly placed both hands around her throat and then appeared to squeeze several times.

He reportedly used both of his hands to grasp the lady's neck for four times, after which he pinched her nose before he pushed both hands in her face.

The source said that neither the staff nor other diners intervened to stop the row.

Saatchi then reportedly stormed out of the restaurant to a waiting car while the chef was seen crying as she held a hand to and walked towards the vehicle. (ANI)

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is her cooking show that horrible?

Yes

Her idea of delicious food is extra sugar, extra butter, extra sherry, extra chocolate, extra cream, extra .....

And the way she speaks... oh my gods ... it's like someone went in to private school and never left.

Evangelion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes

Her idea of delicious food is extra sugar, extra butter, extra sherry, extra chocolate, extra cream, extra .....

And the way she speaks... oh my gods ... it's like someone went in to private school and never left.

Never watched cooking shows as they tend to make me doze off but she looks decent for someone in her 50s.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never watched cooking shows as they tend to make me doze off but she looks decent for someone in her 50s.

She's got a nice face and the camera usually sticks to it.

But check out her figure.. wah lau eh... you will know where all the extra sugar/chocolate/oil/butter/cream etc went to.

Evangelion

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's got a nice face and the camera usually sticks to it.

But check out her figure.. wah lau eh... you will know where all the extra sugar/chocolate/oil/butter/cream etc went to.

Googled her just now. She is plump but her face is remarkably well-maintained. She looks better than most Brits in their 50s. The worst are the French ladies after they hit the big 50. Due to their smoking, they look like they are in their 70s

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Googled her just now. She is plump but her face is remarkably well-maintained. She looks better than most Brits in their 50s.

She has a fine face but you can tell she's got small bones. That makes her more gross with her disproportionate fat body. On TV, she usually hides it with a jacket

nigella-lawson-picture-1181456214.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes

She is effectively a pastry chef.
But raiders still will say looks fuckable.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes

ha! ha! ha! did not know you were here fan too, she was quite slim, when her cooking shows started...I think the extra sugar, butter..extra vitamin S must be helped her to balloon. Her extra...is dumping a full or half cup in..I would say , Oh my...that much sugar, that much...

The same goes for Martin Yan..cooking show...his "little bit of"..soy sauce, salt, fish sauce..is like pouring a qtr bottle or a palm full...another oh My...

:biggrin:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seems to me Charles was looking to perform a bit of erotic asphyxiation in public but if you're gonna squeeze a part of Nigella, go for those huge tits!