Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 201

Thread: Astaka community

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    9
    My Reputation Points: 10 / Power: 0

    Default Astaka community

    Hi to all Astaka owners, looking fwd to sharing info about developments surrounding this project.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    48
    My Reputation Points: 12 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Astaka community

    Thanks for starting this. I bought a unit in tower 2, stack 3 high floor.

    Heard the launch date is end of this month, any updates?

    Quote Originally Posted by SageC View Post
    Hi to all Astaka owners, looking fwd to sharing info about developments surrounding this project.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    9
    My Reputation Points: 10 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Astaka community

    Mine's also at Tower 2, Stack 1. Ya I heard launch coming soon at St Regis, Royal family gg down too, b4 it's open to public. Our agent will keep us informed, hope to attend!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    9
    My Reputation Points: 10 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Astaka community

    Latest I heard: Astaka will be built by Penta Ocean, same builder for Ion Orchard! We'll be getting a Sg quality building. Cool!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    9
    My Reputation Points: 10 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Astaka community

    Just got wind that Astaka will be built by Penta Ocean, the same builder for Ion Orchard! It will be a BCA comquas certified building.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    19
    My Reputation Points: 10 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Astaka community

    I was told that The Astka are all big units,is it true?
    minimum price is RM2M?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    9
    My Reputation Points: 10 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Astaka community

    Yes, true. Smallest unit is 2185sq ft, 3-bedder. Yup, about 2mill onwards.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,759
    My Reputation Points: 464 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Astaka community

    Quote Originally Posted by SageC View Post
    Yes, true. Smallest unit is 2185sq ft, 3-bedder. Yup, about 2mill onwards.
    it must be one hell of a condo, because that , my friend, is mont kiara (KL) price. Something like MK10. If you've been to MK10 to look see, try comparing it to astaka. I haven't seen astaka, but for that price, it better be something like MK10. Is it?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    新加坡 柔佛 越南
    Posts
    2,504
    My Reputation Points: 8344 / Power: 5

    Default Re: Astaka community

    Just receive an SMS from agency.

    Dear all, Astaka buyers are given a free upgrade of the flooring of porcelain tiles to full marble for living/ dining and family area. Another good news is that Astaka has finally received the Advertising Permit! By end of next week, your buyers shall be receiving the notice to exercise. I urge you to submit loan applications immediately to all the panel banks today. As long as you use the panel bankers, the 14 day requirement does not stand. From today onwards, piling works are going to start by Penta Ocean! The show gallery is conservatively going to open towards the end of September 2013. The developer is organizing a "Handing Over Ceremony" to Penta Ocean, on 27th July, 5pm in JB, and we would like to invite buyers and agents to attend, there will be ceremony dinner after that. It will be graced by all the state heads of the different government departments, sultan, chief minister, and royal advisor. Only 200 pax can attend. Please let me know if you are coming by this Friday.
    Best Regards
    有钱难买早知道。
    千金难买少年穷。
    万世修得千金富。
    万贯不过三代福。

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,504
    My Reputation Points: 629 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Astaka community

    Quote Originally Posted by shctaw View Post
    Just receive an SMS from agency.

    Dear all, Astaka buyers are given a free upgrade of the flooring of porcelain tiles to full marble for living/ dining and family area. Another good news is that Astaka has finally received the Advertising Permit! By end of next week, your buyers shall be receiving the notice to exercise. I urge you to submit loan applications immediately to all the panel banks today. As long as you use the panel bankers, the 14 day requirement does not stand. From today onwards, piling works are going to start by Penta Ocean! The show gallery is conservatively going to open towards the end of September 2013. The developer is organizing a "Handing Over Ceremony" to Penta Ocean, on 27th July, 5pm in JB, and we would like to invite buyers and agents to attend, there will be ceremony dinner after that. It will be graced by all the state heads of the different government departments, sultan, chief minister, and royal advisor. Only 200 pax can attend. Please let me know if you are coming by this Friday.
    Best Regards
    Not simple project. Can rub shoulders with dignitaries.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,759
    My Reputation Points: 464 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Astaka community

    Quote Originally Posted by FHBH12 View Post
    Not simple project. Can rub shoulders with dignitaries.
    2m++.. wah jb condo flying. congrats to buyers.
    But i do hope JB live up to this kind of condo pricing promise. just my worthless 2c opinion.
    Last edited by malpaso; 17-07-2013 at 06:31 AM.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,504
    My Reputation Points: 629 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Astaka community

    Quote Originally Posted by malpaso View Post
    2m++.. wah jb condo flying. congrats to buyers.
    But i do hope JB live up to this kind of condo pricing promise. just my worthless 2c opinion.
    Nice condos but surrouding infrastructure is still very low quality. Probably need 20-30 years to catch up.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    473
    My Reputation Points: 118 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Astaka community

    Quote Originally Posted by shctaw View Post
    Just receive an SMS from agency.

    Dear all, Astaka buyers are given a free upgrade of the flooring of porcelain tiles to full marble for living/ dining and family area. Another good news is that Astaka has finally received the Advertising Permit! By end of next week, your buyers shall be receiving the notice to exercise. I urge you to submit loan applications immediately to all the panel banks today. As long as you use the panel bankers, the 14 day requirement does not stand. From today onwards, piling works are going to start by Penta Ocean! The show gallery is conservatively going to open towards the end of September 2013. The developer is organizing a "Handing Over Ceremony" to Penta Ocean, on 27th July, 5pm in JB, and we would like to invite buyers and agents to attend, there will be ceremony dinner after that. It will be graced by all the state heads of the different government departments, sultan, chief minister, and royal advisor. Only 200 pax can attend. Please let me know if you are coming by this Friday.
    Best Regards
    Wah exciting! Congrats! You should attend and give us a report - the speeches by dignitaries may reveal more info about Iskandar in general.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    新加坡 柔佛 越南
    Posts
    2,504
    My Reputation Points: 8344 / Power: 5

    Default Re: Astaka community

    If Astaka succeed; with the help of Sky 88 and WF Tower... the whole place may just boom together as one.

    Quote Originally Posted by FHBH12 View Post
    Nice condos but surrouding infrastructure is still very low quality. Probably need 20-30 years to catch up.
    Not attending. Do not like this type of event, prefer to play with my children at home on Saturday night.
    But I doubt anyone can get screwed by the Royalty. And if we get screwed at least it is done by loyalty rather than those cheapskate pookai developers.

    Joke aside; this is a rare appearance of Loyal blood in a handover event. Should have some news coming in on Saturday night and Sunday morning. Look out for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    Wah exciting! Congrats! You should attend and give us a report - the speeches by dignitaries may reveal more info about Iskandar in general.
    PS: Not only did they upgrade the tiles; they also up the price. So please do your sum before signing on the doted line.
    Last edited by shctaw; 17-07-2013 at 08:25 AM.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,759
    My Reputation Points: 464 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Astaka community

    frst of all for 2M, i would expect best marble flooring already, what is with the free upgrade of tiling. as i mentioned elsewhere, pls make sure for this kind of price, the RUBBISH CHUTE is inside the unit, not outside common rubbish room. should have hot water built in too. those 400RM water heater is just plain ugly.
    Last edited by malpaso; 17-07-2013 at 08:50 AM.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    473
    My Reputation Points: 118 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Astaka community

    With such Royal involvement, I'm pretty sure this will get built

    In terms of height, it's gonna be taller than even Setia Sky's Altus tower by as much as 30m+ although both are ~70 storeys. Given that the JB skyline has not seen any iconic change over the decades, i hope the 2 towers of Astaka could do to JB in some way what petronas' twin towers did to KL in terms of giving the city a whole new image, if skyline views can indeed make a difference.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,759
    My Reputation Points: 464 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Astaka community

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    With such Royal involvement, I'm pretty sure this will get built

    In terms of height, it's gonna be taller than even Setia Sky's Altus tower by as much as 30m+ although both are ~70 storeys. Given that the JB skyline has not seen any iconic change over the decades, i hope the 2 towers of Astaka could do to JB in some way what petronas' twin towers did to KL in terms of giving the city a whole new image, if skyline views can indeed make a difference.
    they definitrely do make a diff. i'm waiting for it to ready in a few years time. actually seldom have a chance in a lifetime to see a new skyline emerging anywhere. quite exciting.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    新加坡 柔佛 越南
    Posts
    2,504
    My Reputation Points: 8344 / Power: 5

    Default Re: Astaka community

    There are no land in JBCC. They want to build a secondary financial centre to pull the crowd toward Astaka. The winner is the Royalty.

    The greedy developer just increase the price by 6%.

    Showroom to be officially open in Sept 2013.
    Last edited by shctaw; 18-07-2013 at 09:37 AM.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    新加坡 柔佛 越南
    Posts
    2,504
    My Reputation Points: 8344 / Power: 5

    Default Re: Astaka community

    This kelong project is 100% international lots. 0 Bumi unit.
    Build on a stadium land.
    With private tunnel.

    You cannot beat them; you must join them.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    357
    My Reputation Points: 301 / Power: 0

    Question Re: Astaka community

    Quote Originally Posted by shctaw View Post
    There are no land in JBCC. They want to build a secondary financial centre to pull the crowd toward Astaka. The winner is the Royalty. The greedy developer just increase the price by 6%.Showroom to be officially open in Sept 2013.
    Are you affected by 6% price increase? Does it applies to your purchase as well?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Setia Sky 88 community
    By Investor in forum A Singaporean's guide to Living In JB
    Replies: 471
    Last Post: 31-07-2017, 06:16 AM
  2. Twin Galaxy community
    By allanckk in forum A Singaporean's guide to Living In JB
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 23-01-2016, 11:45 AM
  3. Meridin at Medini and Astaka Project in Iskandar - any good?
    By doublechin38 in forum A Singaporean's guide to Living In JB
    Replies: 526
    Last Post: 16-09-2014, 12:30 AM
  4. Molek / Ponderosa community
    By RedsYNWA in forum A Singaporean's guide to Living In JB
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 25-03-2013, 10:25 PM
  5. The International Community will never care, or will it?
    By steffychun in forum The Political / Serious Zone [no rep deductions]
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 10:42 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •