• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Capri @ Danga Bay community

toufu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Construction Status as of 27 May 2017 (Saturday)

aawd2u6.jpg

TzIvY3v.jpg

toufu

Alfrescian
Loyal
ISKANDAR: A cross-border MRT system which will connect Singapore and Johor Baru in Malaysia will begin passenger service by the end of December 2024, ministers from the two countries announced on Monday (Jul 31).

A bilateral agreement on the Singapore-Johor Baru Rapid Transit System (RTS) Link will be signed by December this year, the ministers said in a joint statement after the 13th meeting of the Malaysia-Singapore Joint Ministerial Committee for Iskandar Malaysia. The meeting was co-chaired by Singapore's Coordinating Minister for Infrastructure and Transport Minister Khaw Boon Wan and Malaysia's Minister in the Prime Minister's Department Abdul Rahman Dahlan.

The RTS Link was first announced in 2010. Singapore has confirmed that its RTS terminus will be located at Woodlands North station, along the Thomson-East Coast MRT line, while Malaysia has chosen Bukit Chagar as its main terminal for the RTS.

The link will be connected via a high bridge.

The RTS Link will be able to carry up to 10,000 passengers in each direction every hour, said the statement. Once it begins passenger service, the existing KTMB Tebrau shuttle will cease operations.

At the meeting, both governments also agreed on the key commercial agreements for the RTS Link. Each will appoint an infrastructure company to fund, build, own, maintain and upgrade the civil infrastructure and stations within their own countries.

Both governments will also jointly appoint an operating company to design, build, finance, operate, maintain and renew the RTS Link operating assets like trains, tracks and systems, said the statement.

The operating company will be directly appointed for the first concession period, and joint ventures between Singapore and Malaysian entities are preferred to encourage bilateral cooperation, it added. Metro operators Prasarana and SMRT are currently exploring the formation of a joint venture company to be the RTS Link operating company.

In the meantime, more can be done to manage congestion at the Causeway, the statement said. To that end, the KTMB Tebrau shuttle has increased its initial 14 daily trips in 2016 to 26 daily trips as of June to cope with the demand. Both countries are also working to increase the number of train services.

Source: CNA/jp

Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...-system-to-begin-passenger-service-by-9079116

toufu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bora Residences: Progress as of 23 Sep 2017
Looks like the project will only TOP in Q1 2018. First batch of buyers will most like get some compensation for the delay.
0zeGdVx.jpg

QuSGJ64.jpg

TCuNw7l.jpg

3FSq4R4.jpg

zBVirGk.jpg

IWXN1GD.jpg

63u7pex.jpg

capri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Expected TOP was Oct 2017. How will they calculate the compensation do you know? Also will DIBS be in effect since it has reach past the expected TOP?

toufu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Expected TOP was Oct 2017. How will they calculate the compensation do you know? Also will DIBS be in effect since it has reach past the expected TOP?

It will be calculated based on 10% of purchased price per annum, on a daily basis.

As for DIBS, good question. May need to ask the bank or developer on this.

jbnewbie

Alfrescian
Loyal
was advised against taking over bora unit given up by ex owner of tropez residence, because a couple of selfserving jmb members are also owners?

capri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fyi, the developer confirmed that they stopped DIBS for me since it has been 4 years since SPA. Guys look out for your payment to avoid late charges. Merry Christmas!

toufu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fyi, the developer confirmed that they stopped DIBS for me since it has been 4 years since SPA. Guys look out for your payment to avoid late charges. Merry Christmas!

Hmm, couldn't find the clause to pay the interest after 48 months since SPA. May I know where is this clause?

I will write to the developer to confirm the above too. Sigh.... are we being 'punished' for their delay?

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm, couldn't find the clause to pay the interest after 48 months since SPA. May I know where is this clause?

I will write to the developer to confirm the above too. Sigh.... are we being 'punished' for their delay?

Shouldn't you be seeking your lawyer's advice on all your SPA matters?
They should be the one doing all the letter writing and taking any necessary action on your behalf!
The lawyers were paid good money to look after their client's interest.

toufu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quality OK?
When did you receive notification to collect keys? I still haven't got any news from developer.
I received the snail mail on 6 March. The letter was dated 2 March.
Probably they are giving the keys in stages.
Going to collect the keys only tomorrow. Update here soon.