• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

police shot malay lady 5 times!!

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_o92KNxW0ig" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>..............

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow a malay woman got shot at. Maybe they should claim she's actually a chinese so the shooting is somehow more "justified".

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Woman must have "barang" on her! Or simply all five bullets just graze past her only? Or simply a case of matyoyo cop using a "wrongly calibrated" service revolver?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CB..... must fire the bobo police man.

I use a penknife also can kill my wife pet dog...... 5 shots cannot kill a girl. Where is KNNBCCB.

God knows how many shots fired but is 5 shots on target and shot from the back....then still drag her out to stomp on her.......power man she can survive this ordeal.

Last edited:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It show how Ah Gua the police is.

I one hand can choke her and reduce her cup size in a flash.

But I prefer to increase her cup size by slow massage and nipple limkump. Lickie lick.

God knows how many shots fired but is 5 shots on target and shot from the back....then still drag her out to stomp on her.......power man she can survive this ordeal.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really thumb up for the lawyer. Really good talker.

pundek lawyer talk c@ck. if someone tries to ram you stright on and you step aside and fire at the car, it is only LOGICAL that the bullet enetr from behind the car. B@stard lawyer. there must be a good reason wny the policemen fire at her.she must be driving a stolen car, did not stop and tries to ram the policemen who open fire in defence . more likely her boyfreind's car is on the highly dangerous list . so what she is a woman. in USA there has been cases where women suddenly produce a gun and shot dead cops. the stinky lawyer is trying to make her sound so innocent so that she can sue and claim compensation. there are two sides to the stoy. more than meets the eye. bravo malaysian cops