• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My trip to Changi Airport yesterday

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The place is flooded with Indian from India. I thought I was in India for a moment. Everywhere smell of coconut oil and they horde the restaurants, cafes but mainly EVERYwhere.

Their kids were noisy to a point that I had a headache.

I left the place after 10 minutes.

sadshishamo

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It could be that there were many departures or arrivals to or from the many Indian cities at that time.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was at T1 and hell!! the place flooded with very loud and brash PRCs who think that place is their grandfather's house!!

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I was at T2. My friend tiold me that there were also many of those Indians when he visited T2 at 5am the other day to send off his family members.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wait till you got a chance to sit next to a group of ah neh or PRC during your flight.
You'll definitely regret your choice of seat for that entire journey.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I hate it when I am seated near FTs in the movies.

Ah Tiong will keep on asking his friend, what is happening. For fuck sake, if you dun understand English dun watch English films.

Ah Neh, will talk non-stop about anything and everything, if you are seated infront of them, get ready to have your seat constantly "knocked" wheneverhe move his leg.

Pinoy, just the tone of their voice annoys the hell out of me. I only like it when they moan with that tone.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wait till you got a chance to sit next to a group of ah neh or PRC during your flight.
You'll definitely regret your choice of seat for that entire journey.

Even if you don't sit next to one. Some auntie can give you an evil stare :smile:

I flew Jetstar recently & didn't see many PRC & Indian flyers. Anyone know if I was lucky or is it the norm that the PRC/Indian avoid Jetstar:confused:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The place is flooded with Indian from India. I thought I was in India for a moment. Everywhere smell of coconut oil and they horde the restaurants, cafes but mainly EVERYwhere.

Their kids were noisy to a point that I had a headache.

I left the place after 10 minutes.

Which terminal?

I wonder what exotic diseases they'll bring in from their motherland? :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here's an easy way to avoid sitting next to Indians from India: fly business class and above.