• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

24yo sinkie masterchef critically injured in NYC after hit by robbery getaway car

sammyman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys cut him some slack. He He seemed to have done well in NS and for his school. He is also gungho to pursue something that is off the beaten track. He is on attachment to the Michelin star restaurant from the Corden Bleu Cooking school. The school is prestigious and restaurants all over the world will readily accept a student of the school.

Lets hope that he makes it. I heard that it does not look good.

Well in this forum, someone idea of being smart is to attend oxbridge. Most i assume do not know abt Corden Bleu cooking school. From his record, seems like a fine n gungho young man.
All the best to him.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The basic course in LCB is about 9 months..With that he manage to get a month stint in NY. That is a accomplishment in itself. Why because there is alot of qualified chefs in OZ. Much more than in peesai. I am sure he had to compete with alot of other locals and FTs in OZ to get the job. But of all place he choose to ride a bicycle, he chose NY to do it. That was his biggest mistake.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guys cut him some slack. He He seemed to have done well in NS and for his school. He is also gungho to pursue something that is off the beaten track. He is on attachment to the Michelin star restaurant from the Corden Bleu Cooking school. The school is prestigious and restaurants all over the world will readily accept a student of the school.

Lets hope that he makes it. I heard that it does not look good.

ya la who doesn't know about CB? Doesn't make a difference

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
ANG 'FIXATED ON VICTIM'

http://www.straitstimes.com/breakin...d-jail-forcibly-kissing-fellow-cadet-20130609

Lieutenant Benedict Ang Yong Chuean joined the Republic of Singapore Navy in July 2010 after basic training. He had excelled in the military and was a Sword of Honour recipient when he graduated from Officer Cadet School.

The holder of a Singapore Armed Forces scholarship, he was sent to the Australian Defence Force Academy to train and study for a degree. But his life began to unravel after he was arrested in May last year for allegedly entering a female cadet's room in the same military college three weeks earlier.

In April, an Australian court found Ang guilty of forcing the cadet to kiss him. He was cleared of a second charge of undoing the woman's bra and touching her breast while she slept.

He said during his trial that the kiss was consensual and that he had gone into the woman's room to check on her. But the prosecution told the court that Ang had "unrequited love" for the female cadet and was fixated on her.'

Guess these days, they give out the sword of honour too easily...

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come Ah Sam so like to praise and support PAP and also say how wonderful Singapore is etc,,and yet he is no longer in Singapore. He lives happily in NZ. Surely with his happiness with Singkieland, he would not want to be in NZ and prefer being in singkieland right?

He should have stayed in Singapore. Thanks to the PAP, Singapore is so much safer.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
ANG 'FIXATED ON VICTIM'

Guess these days, they give out the sword of honour too easily...

He was cleared of a second charge of undoing the woman's bra and touching her breast while she slept.

How on earth did they acquit him of undoing her bra?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i like this avatar, it reminds me of my old clone's avatar ...
charlie-brown-sexy-back.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cases like this in the US where innocents are victims. Who pays the hospital bills?

victim or not, the hospital will send the bill to the patient if he's not insured. if patient heals, checks out, and cannot pay, taxpayers and all on health insurance policies pay the tab ultimately as premiums go up to make up for irrecoverable expenses.