• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie riot police successfully subdued teenage children of bungalow rent defaulter!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sinkie riot police successfully subdued teenage children of bungalow rent default

You win!!! Let see when opposition rule this country I can stop paying income tax, GST and hope the new ruling party will give me a free HDB or bungalow to stay!!! I pray for this new party to take over PAP ASAP...

VOTE FOR WP or SDP in 2016 and put all the PAP Ministers and MPs in Jail!!! HUAT AH!!!:rolleyes:

Just go stick your fucking head next to steffychun in the public toilet bowl.
Do a yum seng together with her

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkie riot police successfully subdued teenage children of bungalow rent default

Many years ago, Police Officers responded to a case of a violent man with a knife in Geylang. Instead of using force to contain and subdue him immediately and because there was such a crowd, they decided to slow talk him. Couple of minutes later he lunged into the crowd and stabbed to death in single strike an innocent chap. It was too late. The crowd was not happy.

There is absolutely no reason for that girl or her brothers to violently struggle. They have got away in the past and thought they were smart. Muslim terrorists are the same, they hide amongst women and children like fucking cowards. What kind of mother is this woman teaching her kids to fleece innocent landlords and behaving like that.

Reminds me of recruits undergoing bayonet training. Like picking flowers tenderly. Have to fuck the trainers to do a better job when training recruits.

A soft soldier or a policeman is danger to himself, his colleagues and innocent bystanders. Only a moron will tenderly handle a violent person. Soldiers and Police Officer are not born to hurt people unnecessary. They do a lot of dirty work for you and me.

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1. Are 2 men necessary to subdue a teenage girl? Albeit a hysterical one?
2. Shouldn't police women be more appropriate in this situation?
3. What will happen if she claims they molested her? Who'll be in trouble?

My questions are left unanswered...

That's why sinkapore is in a state it is today. Sinkies are incapable of using their own judgement and always rely on 10 year series answers ("My instructor last time tell me..") or grandfather stories ("Many years ago, police wear shorts").

For Konghee's sake! Those were teenagers, not drug addicts or armed lunatics running amok..

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

OK.. so you think 2 grown men manhandling an unarmed teenage girl is justifiable... I don't. And that is why we have women in the police force.

paiseh... i dont support only woman can handled woman suspect nonsense. so u telling me if a woman run amok with a knife, only a policewoman is authorise to take down the amok woman? the teenager could have been attacking the polis all the while so the polis shd gong gong suffer blows from her because only mata woman can touch her? be realistic lah...

if the trailer park trash family think polis unjustifully manhandle their teenager daughter, they can file complain to the polis IG or whatever dept that in charged of polis internal affair. aware themselves also diam diam about it so who are we to complain.

btw... i look at the fotos again, the first pic where the daughter stuggle at the door, if u see properly, can see the uniform mata with spec seems to be a woman and as for the second foto where she kenna knee at her shoulder plate, maybe the knew belong to a man but the hand cuff(unseen) could be that mata woman.

Last edited:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's why sinkapore is in a state it is today. Sinkies are incapable of using their own judgement and always rely on 10 year series answers ("My instructor last time tell me..") or grandfather stories ("Many years ago, police wear shorts").

For Konghee's sake! Those were teenagers, not drug addicts or armed lunatics running amok..

All the answers are in this thread. You just don't want to accept it...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think the police did a very good job here. Teenagers can kill, can recall there are cases of teenagers killing their mother or even whole family. Whoever is violent should be subdued by all means, teenage girls included.

Especially this is a clear case of the teenager family at fault, not paying rent for one house due to dispute is possible to be landlord's fault, not paying rent for so many houses is definitely the tenant's fault.

Kinanna

Alfrescian
Loyal

The mother looks like a m&d the daughter seems rather tanned the 17 yr old son doesnt look too Chinese but the 12 yr old looks Chinese. The one that doesn't look Chinese is the mother.

Btw I do remember another incident of tenants refusing to pay rent and move out and the cops wee called but not sure if its this same family.
What tokin you...

They are all yellow ppl ..get better glasses old man

grunt72

Alfrescian
Loyal

The mother looks like a m&d the daughter seems rather tanned the 17 yr old son doesnt look too Chinese but the 12 yr old looks Chinese. The one that doesn't look Chinese is the mother.

Btw I do remember another incident of tenants refusing to pay rent and move out and the cops wee called but not sure if its this same family.

Same family...the previous case happened in Siglap and was the landlord were my friends. So I am not surprised this family pulled this stunt again. I believe that they have a weird sense of being and they were all home schooled by their mum. Sad turn of affairs.

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

From what I see, this family is nothing but trailer park trash. I wish to bring up the fact that I support the old PAP policy of stop at 2 and LKY policies of discouraging the trailer park trash breeding like single moms and all that. I was even told off by some forumers here that trailer park trash breeding is not anyone elses problem.

This case is a classic example of trailer park trash breeding and giving the rest of us problems. I have seen this shit happen time and time again in ang mor lands...I dont wish it to happen here. With the removal of the stop at 2 and welfare and all that crap,,they do nothing but cause problems for society.

I am so glad that this is classified as a criminal case..they dont pay rent, it becomes trespassing and the cops move in to remove them. dont have the BS in ang mor lands where fuck up tennants are protected.

Same family...the previous case happened in Siglap and was the landlord were my friends. So I am not surprised this family pulled this stunt again. I believe that they have a weird sense of being and they were all home schooled by their mum. Sad turn of affairs.