• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Aussie woman told Asian boy to stick his fingers into his mum pussy on the bus

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=577025082342663" width="202" height="360" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Last edited:

sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Their slang very thick and the boy's voice very blur coming out from my speaker. What was his excuse for standing in the bus when there were seats?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just a misbehaving student... why did she bring race into the argument? i am 100% sure her own son is no angel either.. must be calling her 'fucking cunt' at home.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so funny.....wonder how it will play out if happen here.......the bus 'captain' for one would act blur for sure....not like the angmo bus driver.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bruce-Lee-bruce-lee-26725305-1490-1037.jpg

"I'll fist your cunt, your stinking white bitch!!!"

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alot of aussies are fucktards. You cant blame them as they are the descendants of hard core criminals the UK dont even want.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The chink looking guy is damn meek la...
His supposed friend as well. The angmo bitch also strange request....wants to see the road. Knn not driver see for fuck.

Honestly speaking it's just about the power. She sort of felt she could fuck him over so she did it as simple as that, his responses also clarified that to her he wasn't going to retaliate anyway.

I'm also curious if the guy wasn't chinese looking but say malay or indian looking would he say he was meek or say he's well behaved?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Honestly speaking it's just about the power. She sort of felt she could fuck him over so she did it as simple as that, his responses also clarified that to her he wasn't going to retaliate anyway.

I'm also curious if the guy wasn't chinese looking but say malay or indian looking would he say he was meek or say he's well behaved?

Ok ok if it so pleases you....let me rephrase....
That jap/korean looking kid was damn fucking meek....happy?