• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sam, Ilovepork and many others here is the enemy of Allah!

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
May those who fornicate with children and approval of child brides under the guise of religion have their pricks chopped off and balls made into meat paste. :biggrin:

Oh and also :oIo:

Ilovelamb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sam, Ilovepork and many others here are the enemy of Allah!

OOOHHHHHHH.... I'mmmm ssoooooo rrreeeaaalllyyyy sssccccaaarrrrreeeedddd...... :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Don't be afraid, Islam is a religion of peace, I urge you to embrace Islam, this message also apply to Obama and all Americans to convert to Islam,withdraw troops from Iraq and Afghanistan, and release Muslim prisoners from there and from Guantanamo Bay in Cuba.

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't be afraid, Islam is a religion of peace, I urge you to embrace Islam, this message also apply to Obama and all Americans to convert to Islam,withdraw troops from Iraq and Afghanistan, and release Muslim prisoners from there and from Guantanamo Bay in Cuba.

i love islam bcos they promised me 72 virgins when i blow myself into bits and pieces. :p:p:p

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal

i love islam bcos they promised me 72 virgins when i blow myself into bits and pieces. :p:p:p

Allah Akhbar!!!! I love Islam cos I can marry and fuck 4 woman legitimately...Allah Akhbar!!!!

guy2100

Alfrescian
Loyal

:-) Not really. Gosh, you really got it all wrong. Just like the terrorist. :-)

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Aiyah. Even in the bible SEX so commonly uttered.

Those days the only thing Man in armour interested are sex. Matter of interpretation. Some ulama interpreted that as "dates" since most Arabs love it too. I suppose the Muslims extremist deliberately interpreted the verses and brainwashed their followers into believing theres 72 virgins awaiting for the matyrs.

http://everything2.com/e2node/72%20virgins%20in%20Paradise

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Allah Akhbar!!!! I love Islam cos I can marry and fuck 4 woman legitimately...Allah Akhbar!!!!

Yes. The word is legitmate. But how many Muslims have 4 wives in Sillypore?

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well, embracing Islam is as good as embracing my religion, Satanism. Be a good slave and do my biddings and I shall see to it that you'll end up in my realm with 72 virgin Mangalis to screw your arse. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'd rather fuck 72 chicks who are not necessarily virgins in the world rather than follow the bullshits of Isam about 72 virgins in heaven. :p

High Command

Alfrescian
Loyal

Religion of peace?!? :eek: You guys kill all the time. Even to this day you kill, murder and rape in the name of religion.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Religion of peace?!? :eek: You guys kill all the time. Even to this day you kill, murder and rape in the name of religion.

Stereotype char tao reply.

How about your Jesus followers uncle SAM and the followers of Moses, Butcher Israel??

"THOU SHALT NOT KILL"!

Oh yes! How about Hinduism (India) massacring the Muslims/Christians? And Buddhism (Thailand) massacring the Muslims South? Both faith KILL!

Last edited:

UseYourBrain

Alfrescian
Loyal
Understood lah why they hate Islam. Allah is the only God that cannot be bribed by their sticky kueh unlike their kitchen god. Imagine year in year out they have successfully bribed him?

tima81

Alfrescian
Loyal

May the hands of the infidels be chopped off :oIo::oIo::oIo:

I will rather let my hand be chop off then rape my own children, carry a bomb and kill myself in the process of bombing other innocent ppl, agree that raping and hitting my wife is right.

UseYourBrain

Alfrescian
Loyal

I will rather let my hand be chop off then rape my own children, carry a bomb and kill myself in the process of bombing other innocent ppl, agree that raping and hitting my wife is right.

substatiate your claim from the holy quran that Allah allows that. Or else you are the just another victims of the mind control led by ah ter and ah leong. If you cant provide proof from the quran beware! By the way did God refuse to give u 4D number when u asked Him?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Their God Tua Pek Ya also share HIS food with HIS believers i.e. GHOST FESTIVAL. Especially those fat pinkish piglets. ILOVEPORK love most!

YAAAAAAAAMM SEEEEEEENG! HUAT AAAAAAAHHHHH! :smile: