• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sex-for-grades trial: Tey arrives in court for sentencing

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
14706310_0.JPG

SINGAPORE — Former National University of Singapore (NUS) law professor Tey Tsun Hang has been sentenced to five months in jail in the sex-for-grades case this morning (June 3).

Tey, 42, was found guilty last week on all six counts of corruptly obtaining sex and gifts from former student Darinne Ko in exchange for better grades.

With no sentencing precedents for the case, the prosecution had asked on Wednesday that the judge to take reference from past cases where law enforcement personnel were bribed with money.

Deputy Public Prosecutor (DPP) Andre Jumabhoy noted that these cases offered “limited” guidance given the nature of Tey’s offences, and called for a deterrent sentence of a minimum 12 weeks’ jail.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what is he wearing? machiam a courtroom inspired attire.......to mock the kangaroos or to 'remind' that he was former DJ?

TanSiongThye

Alfrescian
Loyal
WongMengMeng, all of us already confessed that we are PAP IB.

At least PAP pays GD, Lock, me and many others PAP IB double for working on public holidays.

Yahoo! TANKS U 4 U saPORK! Now i m off de HOOK. roTAN eggs & toMADtoes ‘ll B thrown @ moi. Noe PRAISE inn de BILLYtish CUNTmenWED wear lawyers ‘ll not LAUGH @ moi. U THUGtics @ bery successFOOL tho’ SUMtimes U @ bery clumsi like dis:

[video=youtube;vmFhd8_kGSI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmFhd8_kGSI [/video]

Last edited:

bebo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tey better be prepared to sleep in concrete floor and poo the squad way.. hard times for at least 3.75 months

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
5 months is too short, hope he appeals and the sentence extended.

WMM is a CHEW Cheeybye, clones all exposed still act blur. Clearly a friend of Tey and looking at how tey behave in court, his friend can't be that far off.

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lots of wayang and still ends up in jail.

Would be interesting when he meet up with those that he sentenced to jail long time ago. Hope he will be fine.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He has lost quite an amount of hair throughout this trial.

Proof that stress induces hair loss. :biggrin:

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
He has lost quite an amount of hair throughout this trial.

Proof that stress induces hair loss. :biggrin:
nonsense. Tikko Tey was accessing sammyboy too frequently in recent months using multiple nicks, hence the hair loss. Look at yourself, you are already totally bald.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lots of wayang and still ends up in jail.

Would be interesting when he meet up with those that he sentenced to jail long time ago. Hope he will be fine.

Good evening Sense,

Thanks for jolting my memory:

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...-is-conducting-his-case&p=1382332#post1382332

Insinuating, insinuating, insinuating
Now I know why they call Scroobal cunning
Every citizen should be interested in the Rule of Law
Don't need to be related to anybody to have that concern
This reply ain't meant for you
It is for the average bystander
The citizens whose minds are not dulled
Because their stomaches have been filled
If a confession can be extracted by force
From elite Tom, Dick or Harry
And it be accepted as evidence
You too could be the next victim of such Mafia tactics
Even if your nick be Scroobal
Whether Scroobal is also screwing females not his wife
Or just being friendly with them, ain't nobody's business
'Cos that's not the question before the Judge

Last edited:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what is he wearing? machiam a courtroom inspired attire.......to mock the kangaroos or to 'remind' that he was former DJ?

As a former DJ he would now surely fully understand how others, who were sent in by him felt, when they were ordered custodial sentences.

This is going to be a lesson on EMPATHY.......

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

As a former DJ he would now surely fully understand how others, who were sent in by him felt, when they were ordered custodial sentences.

This is going to be a lesson on EMPATHY.......

A masterly Jedi mind trick this is
Plays on same ALL and SOME faulty logic
Some DJs are bad but not ALL are
Reminds me of Master Yoda

This is a better summary, hope the other forummer doesn't mind me quoting him/her:

I am beginning to get a sense of this... the outrage against Tey online is largely because of the losers we have around here who are simply jealous of the good pay and good sex that some individuals get that makes throwing stones at them when they are down so satisfying.

Last edited: