• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Hard Tooth - Prime Minister Earns S$9,493 a month

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cmon! Wrong comparison. In Msia, a RM2 paid up company can win govt tenders as long as youre connected. So who is more corrupt?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is not corruption.... this is just incompetence. :smile:

Have to wonder if it is just incompetence or a bigger problem? The inheritance laws of Spore were abolished overnight when Ms. Lee was dying.

Why go to so much trouble unless you have plenty of millions/billions to hide:wink:

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Temasek net performance still very good right?

A well from a distance look good & filled, you can use 'smoke & mirror' & even build a false bottom & piping for the well, to fill it up at certain time. The 'well' is well guarded & few get to go near, only from a far distance, allowed only binoculars to view, unable to use a real measuring rod...of course, Temasek & GIC performance still good..in other words, 'creative accounting' & no accountability.:p

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agreed. both Temasick's and GIC's books have not been opened for public scrutiny.

I asked my American friend, what he thought about the Senate hearing of Apple so called overseas stashed funds? He told me, Apple has nothing to hide, it is all legal, they are making use of the laws passed by the law makers, who in return, in every change of administration will look after the business people.

What I am saying is...same here, it is all LEEgal..