• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what are some of the top disturbing habits you dislike when woman sit in your car?

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
my number 1 top list:
1) busy texting and facebooking with her eyes glue to the phone
2)changing the chair orginal positioning
3)burping

Last edited:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: what are some of the top disturbing habits you dislike when woman sit in your car

Sleeping in the car.
Nagging.........

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: what are some of the top disturbing habits you dislike when woman sit in your car

Plucking her pubic hair and smell it.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Nagging...

Giving instruction to turn here, slow down, keep left, accelerate etc...

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nagging...

Giving instruction to turn here, slow down, keep left, accelerate etc...

got once..a online ugly gal give me instruction to turn left..i refuse becasue i got my own direction..then she nag nag...i asked her to get down and fucked off or keep quiet, obey like a dog

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

how cum online could get onboard

onboard becasue gentleman.
meet liao then relised look like coacrocah face.being gentleman, i wont run away,still dinner and make friend.
knn coacrocah face, still nag nag..then no more gentleman laio

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How about this habit?

[video=youtube;5tiBbGapBdo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tiBbGapBdo[/video]

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Never wash Cheebye, wear short skirt and leg open big big. :p

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Never wash Cheebye, wear short skirt and leg open big big. :p

Maybe that's what happened to Ma Chi in his Ferrari.

The stench emanating from his female friend's CB had overpowered him, and he couldn't control his vehicle properly at a busy road junction.

jw5

Loyal

Driving when she is not the driver. :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Can anyone tell me why these atb do it in public? It seems they have no shame n decency.

It's a good idea to keep your genitals well-ventilated. Otherwise, there may be itching, rashes and infection.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's a good idea to keep your genitals well-ventilated. Otherwise, there may be itching, rashes and infection.

well-ventilated?
has anyone walk past female toilet?
the strench can make u vomit.
likely to be emitted from the collection of used pads

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Really? U not kidding me? Than many gals who dont do tat will have fungal infections by now.

sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nagging
Giving directions that you never ask
Telling you some grandfather story and expect you to think and reply

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

Sat prim and proper throughout.

Never reveal a boob or a leg. :(

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How come no one say this yet?
Adjust aircon and the stereo....this goes for all passengers regardless male or female