• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chart topping China Wine album made SGD14 million losses

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I could pen better lyrics that rhyme too. :wink:

Then you and kopisai's rhymes will be a close fight....race to the bottom.........

Must get Old fart to do some rhymes too .....then old sneaky kopi will be exposed gain....heeheehee......

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Then you and kopisai's rhymes will be a close fight....race to the bottom.........

Must get Old fart to do some rhymes too .....then old sneaky kopi will be exposed gain....heeheehee......

Boss, where is kopi? You locked him up in hell?

jw5

Loyal

If u really think that kopisai's pathetic attempts to rhyme are comparable to mine, u must really be a gongkia.

And if u think that oldfart is kopisai, u are a double gongkia. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
Boss, where is kopi? You locked him up in hell?

He may have discarded his nick liao lah boss. Of course will use to up his other clones periodically.
Internet monikers to kopisai are really like sai, you look at his posts you can tell liao.
He makes no attempt to even post coherent sentences and doesn't bother that he sounds like a siao kia.
Even to the rest of us who also think internet monikers are shit and not credible, infallible and scared like manipulative kaypohchee, we still try to post sensible things occasionally.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If u really think that kopisai's pathetic attempts to rhyme are comparable to mine, u must really be a gongkia.

And if u think that oldfart is kopisai, u are a double gongkia. :wink:

Just guessing ma......also no need money what.......

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I could pen better lyrics that rhyme too. :wink:

i think our local security guard Kurt da Boobsman can write the lyrics coz he speaka the same way.
Give him 40k for his complete op to make bigger tits and there would be some leftover for his mini boobs below to transform into a twat, less losses then.

I'm sure horsey got a raw deal from wyclef with a song like this one and he got his dutty wine into the geisha and made money in the process.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think our local security guard Kurt da Boobsman can write the lyrics coz he speaka the same way.
Give him 40k for his complete op to make bigger tits and there would be some leftover for his mini boobs below to transform into a twat, less losses then.

I'm sure horsey got a raw deal from wyclef with a song like this one and he got his dutty wine into the geisha and made money in the process.

Yes likely under table money deal.
Can live briefly the pop star dream.
Win win situation for all.....except those CHC gong cheebyes.....but wait they also win, they got promised of 10 fold returns. So all happy lah....except pappies maybe who not able to profit from all these.

jw5

Loyal
Yes likely under table money deal.
Can live briefly the pop star dream.
Win win situation for all.....except those CHC gong cheebyes.....but wait they also win, they got promised of 10 fold returns. So all happy lah....except pappies maybe who not able to profit from all these.

Bail money?
Huge fine instead of jail if guilty?

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chart topping still can lose 14 millions? What sort of chart is that? :rolleyes:

The chart list the songs most played by radio stations. Radio stations are paid to pay songs. That's where your $14million is - $6m to make, the rest to buy air time for various radio station so it tops the chart. Some of the other monies go to paying for her mansion and buying her entrance to music/ movies awards and gala dinner.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good music is like good wine. It takes time. It is necessary to give till it hurts and still go on giving. Be lucky it is not in the billions. People are predisposed to judged her singing and the church badly. Give her album, say the remaining of the life of the Universe. It may become a great hit and make money!

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
CHC members bought multiple copies of the same album... and even that wasn't enough to offset the costs. :biggrin:
The production cost can't be that high. They must have paid a lot for radio stations in USA to play this fucked up music on the air. But CHC have easily bought a million copy of the cd, which should help to cover bulk of cost.

Anyone else smell a rat here? Did part of the money went to finance con hee and sun whore lifestyle? Or money channeled to their personal pocket to buy properties?

jw5

Loyal
Not hookers, but black dicks to pump her up before each public appearances. Did you notice she always give that just-cummed look at public interviews during her USA misadventure?

I never noticed. You did? LOL.