• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chart topping China Wine album made SGD14 million losses

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CHC trial: Sun Ho lost more than $14m on album

20130521.204639_sunho.jpg

AsiaOne
Tuesday, May 21, 2013

SINGAPORE - It was revealed in court yesterday that a loss of more than $14 million was incurred from the production of an album for pop singer Sun Ho.

Ms Ho is the wife of City Harvest Church (CHC) founder and pastor Kong Hee, who is on trial along with five other church leaders for allegedly funnelling $24 million of the church's funds into sham bond investments to further Ms Ho's career.

The Shin Min Daily News reported that the loss amounting to $14,372,654 was settled by Indonesian businessman Wahju Hanafi in a payment to Xtron Productions, a music production company that managed Ms Ho from August 2007 to August 2008.

This was disclosed in an email produced by the prosecution. It was sent by former CHC finance chief Serina Wee, one of the six accused, to former CHC accounts assistant Angie Koh on April 5, 2010.

Mr Wahju was the director of Xtron as well as Ultimate Assets and Firna, another music production company that managed Ms Ho after she ended her contract with Xtron. These companies are allegedly involved in the series of sham bond investments undertaken by CHC.

[email protected]

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
These people are truly big players. Since they believe there is a heaven surely these people will rot in hell.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
i wondered how many innocents were converted to become christians by this 14mil losses? Hope its worth her while. Secular music will only attract the demons. Of all people, the CHC leaders wouldve known about it!

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
These people are truly big players. Since they believe there is a heaven surely these people will rot in hell.

fuck la it is precisely they KNOW theres no fucking hell thats why they are doing this!!!

no difference than what the church used to do in the middle ages man....somethings just never change......

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i wondered how many innocents were converted to become christians by this 14mil losses? Hope its worth her while. Secular music will only attract the demons. Of all people, the CHC leaders wouldve known about it!

This has nothing to do with religion.

It's simply a case of a conman conning money from gong cheebyes to find his wife's pop star dream.

What crossover what rubbish is just part of the scam.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CHC members bought multiple copies of the same album... and even that wasn't enough to offset the costs. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No need to attract demons. Kong Hee and Sun Ho already are demons themselves.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How many life we can save...families we can help with 14M...instead of wasting it on a satanic album...haizz

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This has nothing to do with religion.

It's simply a case of a conman conning money from gong cheebyes to find his wife's pop star dream.

What crossover what rubbish is just part of the scam.

Years ago I've already heard stories of the couple's relatives suddenly being able to afford bungalow houses in the bukit timah area. And these same relatives explicitly forbid their own children from joining chc (only any other church)... Go figure about ....

Singapore is a small country and fishy business don't stay under wraps for long. This is one of the few times my faith the singapore public administration is restored. Well done CPIB!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Years ago I've already heard stories of the couple's relatives suddenly being able to afford bungalow houses in the bukit timah area. And these same relatives explicitly forbid their own children from joining chc (only any other church)... Go figure about ....

Singapore is a small country and fishy business don't stay under wraps for long. This is one of the few times my faith the singapore public administration is restored. Well done CPIB!

Dun rejoice until the fat lady sings....
The kangaroos might still just let off CON HEE yet....
Sun Whore is already in the clear....

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did they not spend 6 mil to make the video? So where the 14 mil in losses come from? Oh it must b finance by embazzlement. That also means there is alot more shit hidden. Which also means that is the gahmen looses this case. The civil serpents can go get lynch.

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did they not spend 6 mil to make the video? So where the 14mil in losses come from?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4Ya3Hqu_-cg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What an inspirational song. Check out the lyrics:

It's the carribean connection, asian invasion, coming to your residence.

Listen me, Geisha
Me wanna see pure lighters
All my girls sing for di hoo-has

Everybody, everybody
China wine, china wine(mix da china wine with da dutty wine)
Everybody china wine, everybody china wine, everybody china wine (mix da china wine with da dutty wine)

[Wyclef Jean:]
I'll neva forget when my plane landed in jamaica
It was me, tony matterhorn, elephant man and the girl that they call Geisha
She said (china wine, china wine, china wine)
I asked her, what does it mean she said
In china we luv da dutty wine so much dat we mix it with the china wine

China wine, china wine, china wine, china wine, china wine, china wine
Mix da china wine with di dutty wine
I'm a dance my problems away

[Tony Matterhorn:]
Move with di body
Den you wine it up
In da club in da dance
And ya jine it up
Wyclef, passa blem
Lemme grind it up
'cause the way she move shes hard to touch
Ever see something look so finer
Rite from jamaican, straight to china
Look upon da girl a shes a dirty wina
Ed Hardy, dats her designa
Hips don't lie it's makes yuh finer
Wonder if she's from Cebina
She from jamaica, china
I would like to find her, GIRL

[Geisha:]
Throw on my dancing shoes
I got nothin to lose
Tonight I'm gonna hit the nightlife
And party away...

[Elephant Man:]
Gal make it wine combine
With ya wine in time
With ya twine, bend ya back do china wine
Evryone wea we luk for she can outshine
Jamaican, Asian
She make me sey tool and tool and tool and ting(and ting)
Dig out china wine mek me a sing
Roti a roti, round like a magrin
Like a big so she a china wine
El from brokio
Gimme di gimme di winy-o
Pick up like sey yuh inna di rodeo, rodeo
So she do it fast, now she do it slow
Said she know
When it something dead, bout fi make it [? ]

[Wyclef Jean:]
Forget your problems, dance

Oh, oh-ohh, oh, oh
Oh, oh-ohh, oh, oh
Oh-ohhh, oh-ohh, oh, oh, oh, oh

Nananananananananananana
Nananananananananananana
Mix da china wina with di dutty wine

China wine, china wine, china wine, china wine, china wine, china wine(widiwidiwidiwidiwidi wid di wine)
China wine, china wine, china wine, china wine, china wine, china wine(widiwidiwidiwidiwidi wid di wine)

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another ugly sinkee trying to make it big in the US..Even older mainstream american female artiste find it hard to make a comeback and break into the music scene of today. Yet this ugly chink sinkee thinks she can make it. What a joke.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
$14 million loss? That surpasses even Ho Jinx for sure.

No way! the other big "HO" Jinx lose our CPF money even by the hundred million,
14million for Jinx is Peanuts, off course Sun Whore sing career can't make it here
or in the US, she was also screwed by the black, the way she bitch around.. she
also screwed her Church followers big time, make them like suckers...
"You dig that Sucka" !!!! quote Booker T!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh, oh-ohh, oh, oh
Oh, oh-ohh, oh, oh

knn... At least 2 million of the 14 must have gone to the person who penned such deep and intelligent lyrics

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh, oh-ohh, oh, oh
Oh, oh-ohh, oh, oh

And I bet when you play this backwards, you will hear Satan chanting his own name ...

Ho, Ho-Hho, Ho, Ho.. Ho Ho Ho
images