• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FAS appoints ex East German spy and informant as national coach?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This ex-spy reminds me of the backgrounds of our own LKY & the Pratta man. If these MPs can work for the kempetai, why not have an ex-german spy :rolleyes:

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Typical Sinkie behavior!
putting down the coach even before his first training session with the players.

Come on sinkies, give that guy a chance! :rolleyes:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a ridiculous appointment..

Anyone remember how the FAS and the media crowed about the credentials of Jan Poulsen the former asst coach of the triumphant Danish team that won the Euro 92..???

In the end he turned to be a big flop as our National team football coach..

PAP politicians should not be appointed guardian of our National Game..

We need passionate and genuine fans like N Ganesan, Patrick Ang, Teo Hock Seng and not shorty fucktards from the PAP like MBT and Zainudin..

Sinkie FAS like to ride on coattails of others success....even though no direct contribution on their part....
I coin this as the Julia Nickson/Rex Goh/Vanessa Mae syndrome.

Remember how they like to harp on Ass league Croatian player had a cousin playing in the World Cup?
Or Iranian World Cup squad had a few players that happened to play a few Ass league matches before?
Even exAss league thai players who went to man city for trials were feted non stop....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkie FAS like to ride on coattails of others success....even though no direct contribution on their part....
I coin this as the Julia Nickson/Rex Goh/Vanessa Mae syndrome.

Remember how they like to harp on Ass league Croatian player had a cousin playing in the World Cup?
Or Iranian World Cup squad had a few players that happened to play a few Ass league matches before?
Even exAss league thai players who went to man city for trials were feted non stop....

Sounds like a typical loser sycophant mentality. They suck up to you and want to be your 'friend' when you have accomplished something.

I wonder where had they picked up this trait from? :rolleyes:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stange led Belarus to beat the Netherlands in 2008 in a qualifier. Looks like he's the man!

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's called the concept of "six degrees of separation". Indeed, try anything to establish a link. :rolleyes:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Typical Sinkie behavior!
putting down the coach even before his first training session with the players.

Come on sinkies, give that guy a chance! :rolleyes:

Give him a chance? Then who would give Lion fans a chance?

Since Pap started the politicisation of local football in the mid 90s, it has become nothing but a circus clown show

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
what kind of football fans are you? fair weather?
whether you like him or not.. he is your new football coach. It is a FACT!
so how does slating him off even before he get to meet the team gonna help?
give him a chance to do his job, slate him if he fails.. but he will need your support for now.
You guys will be singing a different tune if he does brings glory to sinkieland.
and also i heard a certain fergie is out of job and probably need one. how about getting him in huh?

Give him a chance? Then who would give Lion fans a chance?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I used to support a lions team that had true blue Singaporeans.
As for foreign coaches if there's no suitable local ones to do it then ok but dun dump any type of foreign trash on us.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what kind of football fans are you? fair weather?
whether you like him or not.. he is your new football coach. It is a FACT!

I am a Lions fan who cheered for my team back in the 90s. Today I don't even watch the live telecast when the foreign legionnaires play against another country for a cup final. So this make me a fair weather fan? I think FAS is a fair weather team!

Let me guess - you were brimming with national pride when our ping pong girls won as Olympic medal?