• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Meet the only Sinkie applicant to Mars colony

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Death of wife inspires Singapore man to apply for trip to Mars
inSing.com - 14 May 2013 2:43 PM | Updated 3:42 PM

pc_600x450.jpg
<cite style="display: block; font-style: normal; font-size: 10px; margin: 4px 0px;">Singaporean “Robinson” is inspired to live on Mars permanently after wife dies (Photo: Screen grab from Mars One)</cite>
A 53-year-old Singaporean man has responded to a mission by a private organisation to send a human being on a no-return trip to Mars.

The mission, named Mars One, aims to set up a permanent human colony on the red planet and is targeted to launch in 2023.

The profile of the Singaporean, who gave his name only as “Robinson”, can be seen on the Mars One website.

He said he was inspired to get a one-way ticket to Mars and live permanently there because his “beloved wife … passed away a year ago”.

He is one of 78,000 applicants from 120 countries who have sent in their applications to the website of the Dutch non-profit company.

He had to pay an application fee of US$46 (S$57) to submit his initial application.

The fee varies among countries, ranging from US$5 to US$73, depending on the gross domestic product (GDP) of the country.

A DREAM

"Space travel has always been my dream," Singaporean “Robinson” writes.

He adds that he is "very healthy” and “is still able to complete a full marathon within five hours".

Running, unicycling and working are some of his interests and he claims as his talent his ability to “mimic words spoken by people around this part of the region.”

By 2023, all his children will have grown up and he will be left alone, but he still hopes to live a meaningful life, which makes him the perfect candidate for Mars, he adds.

If successful, “Robinson” will be one of 50 to 100 candidates who are deemed “the most committed, creative, resilient and motivated applicants”.

He will undergo four rounds in a selection process that will come to an end in 2015.

By then, the number of candidates will be whittled down from 40 to 28.

SEVEN YEARS OF TRAINING

This final group will undergo seven years of training, after which a global audience will elect the final envoys of humanity to Mars.

Mars One has already generated more than 60,600 'likes' on Facebook.

Its introductory video on YouTube has been viewed more than 1.2 million times.

The website states that this decade-long undertaking will be funded by selling televised broadcasts of every aspect of the mission – from choosing the astronauts to their preparations, to their arrival on Mars to their lives on the red planet.

(Editor’s note: If anyone knows “Robinson”, tell him that inSing News would love to hear from him. Drop us an email at
[email protected])

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Alamak...dun go n sinkify Mars leh...lidat dey oso nid at least 1 bookie, ah long and okt to tag along...:biggrin::biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Do old men all share the same boring expression? If so, I dread to grow old :biggrin:

hVlbtTq.jpg

vkyDAjz.jpg

jw5

Loyal
I dedicate this great song by David Bowie to "Robinson".

And to anyone else who would like to go to Mars or think there is life on mars.
May they find what they are looking for. :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dedicate this great song by David Bowie to "Robinson".

And to anyone else who would like to go to Mars or think there is life on mars.
May they find what they are looking for. :biggrin:

MBS likes to play another song....space oddity.....
Whenever it's on my lucky streak will come

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Your secret to elixir of youth ...PRC chabor fix? :p

With age, my sex drive goes lower. Last night went out with one PRC girl, not bad looking one. Petite size, wear white spag dress, white bra and white lacy cotton panty. Totally my vegetable. The moment I saw her, lan jiao hard immediately. Happily go to H81, eagerly buy one packet of 003, thinking can finish.

Round one, ask her to give me a bbbj, then she let me CIM. Super song. Now, the problem come liao. My cock used to be able to stay hard after the 1st shot or regain glory within 5-10 mins. But knn, this time round, rest 45 minutes also cannot hard again.

Bo bian, don't want to waste the 003. Asked her bbbj me again, luckily got hard again. Finally managed to use 1 piece of 007 :o :biggrin:

Dunno what is wrong with me. I used to be able to fuck 1-2 hours each time, 5-7 times a day. Nowadays, I only think of making money. Make love totally no urge :(

jw5

Loyal
MBS likes to play another song....space oddity.....
Whenever it's on my lucky streak will come

Huat ah!

The Bowie song they should be playing for the gamblers is the duet with Queen called "Under Pressure". :o

Another great song for music lovers.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Siao ah, can just go collect your CPF (if anything left) ..renounce stinkiepor citizenship, with 1 way ticket:p

When chiu finally landed there...spacecraft door open...n...chiu see George Yeo and Yeo Ning Hong standing outside...waiting to welcum chiu..."Huan Ying to papies's mars constituencies"..."kindly proceed to counter 3 over there n reg for NS"...:biggrin::p

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With age, my sex drive goes lower. Last night went out with one PRC girl, not bad looking one. Petite size, wear white spag dress, white bra and white lacy cotton panty. Totally my vegetable. The moment I saw her, lan jiao hard immediately. Happily go to H81, eagerly buy one packet of 003, thinking can finish.

Round one, ask her to give me a bbbj, then she let me CIM. Super song. Now, the problem come liao. My cock used to be able to stay hard after the 1st shot or regain glory within 5-10 mins. But knn, this time round, rest 45 minutes also cannot hard again.

Bo bian, don't want to waste the 003. Asked her bbbj me again, luckily got hard again. Finally managed to use 1 piece of 007 :o :biggrin:

Dunno what is wrong with me. I used to be able to fuck 1-2 hours each time, 5-7 times a day. Nowadays, I only think of making money. Make love totally no urge :(

Oi Siao Eh! Wrong forum! :oIo::biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Oi Siao Eh! Wrong forum! :oIo::biggrin:

Talking about the "other" forum, I found one funny "I scratch your balls, you scratch mine" post there. Dunno if I'm allow to post the screenshot here. Knn, that posting made me laugh so hard now in Khatib Camp

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Talking about the "other" forum, I found one funny "I scratch your balls, you scratch mine" post there. Dunno if I'm allow to post the screenshot here. Knn, that posting made me laugh so hard now in Khatib Camp

RT ah? Who did you voted last Election? :oIo::biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Eh, limpeh go warm up for RT liao. If you want to see the screenshot of that post, let me know ah? But if Leongsam sacks me, I'll kill you :biggrin: