• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man bashes own granny to death

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man punches granny to death

By Nicholas Cheng
The Star/Asia News Network
Monday, May 13, 2013

MALAYSIA - In what was described as a mindless and heartless act, a 35-year-old man repeatedly punched his sickly grandmother till she died, Kosmo! Ahad reported.

He then continued his assault on his mother, leaving her with serious injuries on the face in the 6.45am incident at their home in Kampung Pasir Pekan Hilir, near Tumpat in Kelantan, on Saturday.

At that time, 84-year-old Che Minah Che Hassan and daughter Che Rahimah Che Will, 61, were resting in the family's living room.

Che Minah's son-in-law, Mohd Ghani Zakaria, 46, who lives next door, said he heard screams and rushed to the house to see what was happening.

"The suspect, who seemed to be angry, prevented me from entering the house but I saw my mother-in-law lying motionless on the floor and Che Rahimah sitting with bruises on her face.

"I immediately called the police, who rushed to the house and quickly detained my brother-in-law," Mohd Ghani said.
Che Rahimah has been admitted to the Raja Perempuan Zainab II Hospital in Kota Baru for treatment.

Tumpat OCPD Supt Zaharudin Rasip told the daily that the suspect had a history of mental illness and was a patient at the Tanjung Rambutan Hospital in Perak.

He was last warded for psychiatric treatment at the Raja Perempuan Zainab II Hospital two years ago.
"We are investigating as what had caused him to go berserk," said Supt Zaharudin.