• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What bullies! Rude MRT staff threaten to arrest teen girls

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/viewContent.jsp?id=51777

What bullies! Rude MRT staff threaten to arrest teen girls

getFullSizePhoto.do

A group of friends were shocked and angry when instead of helping them with a problematic EZ Link card, an officer at Orchard MRT station accused them of being dishonest and even threatened to arrest them.

The STOMPer who wrote in is angry because they were wrongly accused and were not given a chance to explain their mistake.

In an e-mail dated January 18, the STOMPer recounts:

“My friends and I cannot get over how one of the MRT staff at Orchard MRT station reacted to an honest mistake that happened a few hours ago (January 17, 10pm).

“When two of my female friends tapped their cards, the one in front had to try three times.

“The friend walking behind thought that the EZ Link had been read by the machine and that’s why she let our friend go through.

“While we waited for the rest of our friends, this one MRT staff came towards the three of us.

“He asked for this particular friend’s EZ Link to check. I thought he was offering his help to make sure that the machine read the card correctly. Instead, he came back to us, telling the two girls that he could arrest them because they let the first girl through without tapping.

“I was trying to explain that it was an honest mistake yet he did not care to listen and seemed pretty convinced that we purposely did that.

“It was quite disappointing that he even pointed his finger at the rest of our friends in the passenger service queue who were buying their EZ Link cards and said that we have violated or committed something wrong.

“We are not asking for very good customer service from him but we did not expect such a reaction or such accusations.

“Some of my friends were so angry and yes I was pissed off also because this was the first time that I experienced such customer service from MRT staff.”

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
:biggrin::biggrin:... the pap singapore is a fake gracious society... the foreigners are being treated well and the locals are biting each other out of frustrations... sinkees deserve the pap... and deserve their fate...

breakaway

Alfrescian
Loyal
:biggrin::biggrin:... the pap singapore is a fake gracious society... the foreigners are being treated well and the locals are biting each other out of frustrations... sinkees deserve the pap... and deserve their fate...

fake gracious society... the foreigners are being treated well and the locals are biting each other out of frustrations..

this one very true!