• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Photos: Deadly fire at government building in eastern Pakistan

Discovery

Alfrescian
Loyal
546486-LDAFire-1368107732-836-640x480.jpg

Rescue workers try to save people trapped inside a burning building in central Lahore May 9, 2013. PHOTO: REUTERS

Discovery

Alfrescian
Loyal

546486-LDAfire-1368107904-394-640x480.jpg

Two men wait to be saved from a burning building in central Lahore May 9, 2013. Fire erupted on the seventh floor of the LDA plaza in Lahore. PHOTO: REUTERS

Discovery

Alfrescian
Loyal

i-KxgczjP-L.jpg

A Pakistani army helicopter rescues a man from a burning building in Lahore on May 9, 2013. At least three persons fell from the 13-story LDA plaza
situated on Lahore’s Edgerton road 9 trying to avoid a fire that engulfed the building. AFP PHOTO/ Arif Ali/AFP/Getty Images

Discovery

Alfrescian
Loyal

i-VZSGWbC-L.jpg

A Pakistani man moments before jumping from the fifth floor of a building that caught on fire in Lahore, Pakistan, Thursday, May 9, 2013.
The 13-story government building caught fire and quickly intensified spreading to three floors of the tall building. (AP Photo/K.M. Chaudary)

Discovery

Alfrescian
Loyal

i-zhPvGGp-L.jpg

Pakistanis pray for people stranded in a building that caught on fire, in Lahore, Pakistan, Thursday, May 9, 2013. (AP Photo/K.M. Chaudary)

Discovery

Alfrescian
Loyal

i-n83LSf5-L.jpg

A Pakistani man climbs a rope to the roof top of a burning building in Lahore on May 9, 2013. AFP PHOTO/ Arif ALIArif Ali/AFP/Getty Images

Discovery

Alfrescian
Loyal

i-NbCswJz-L.jpg

Rescue workers attempt to extinguish a fire and to rescue peope trapped in the Lahore Development Authority (LDA) Plaza on May 09, 2013 in Lahore, Pakistan.
(Photo by Daniel Berehulak/Getty Images)

Discovery

Alfrescian
Loyal

i-qW9c7qh-L.jpg

A policeman watches as rescue workers attempt to reach people trapped as a fire takes hold at the Lahore Development Authority (LDA) Plaza on May 09, 2013 in Lahore, Pakistan.

Discovery

Alfrescian
Loyal

i-zRCLtXR-L.jpg

Rescue workers try to rescue a man trapped on the top floor as a fire burns at the Lahore Development Authority (LDA) Plaza on May 09, 2013 in Lahore, Pakistan.

Discovery

Alfrescian
Loyal

i-7Wn7Wnk-L.jpg

A Pakistani man climbs a rope to the roof top of a burning building in Lahore on May 9, 2013.
AFP PHOTO/ Arif ALIArif Ali/AFP/Getty Images

Discovery

Alfrescian
Loyal

i-837bBHm-L.jpg

A man suffering from smoke inhalation is rushed away after being rescued from a building as a fire still burns at the Lahore Development Authority (LDA) Plaza
on May 09, 2013 in Lahore, Pakistan. (Photo by Daniel Berehulak/Getty Images)

Discovery

Alfrescian
Loyal

i-GqCw3NL-L.jpg

A Pakistani army helicopter rescues a man from a burning building in Lahore on May 9, 2013. AFP PHOTO/ Arif Ali/AFP/Getty Images

Discovery

Alfrescian
Loyal

i-s5jHxwF-L.jpg

People pray as they watch a man perched on a window ledge minutes before he was overcome by smoke and fell as a fire burns at the Lahore Development Authority (LDA)
Plaza on May 09, 2013 in Lahore, Pakistan. (Photo by Daniel Berehulak/Getty Images)

Discovery

Alfrescian
Loyal

i-BBjsBFf-L.jpg

A man watches as workers attempt to rescue a man trapped on the top floor as a fire burns at the Lahore Development Authority (LDA)
Plaza on May 09, 2013 in Lahore, Pakistan. (Photo by Daniel Berehulak/Getty Images)

Discovery

Alfrescian
Loyal

i-tn4fmH5-L.jpg

A man is saved by a helicopter from the roof of a burning building in central Lahore May 9, 2013. REUTERS/Damir Sagolj

Discovery

Alfrescian
Loyal

i-c4BgtTW-L.jpg

A man is saved by a helicopter from the roof of a burning building in central Lahore May 9, 2013. REUTERS/Damir Sagolj