• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A fool dumped his girlfriend coz she's not from Medical School like he was

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Confession: I dumped a girl as she's not from Med school and hence 'not at my level' :
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s..._a_girl_because_shes_not_from_med_school.html

Such a fool. Karmic relationships between are across lifetimes and across (deliberately) varying life (including socio-economic) circumstances. Which means that your love for each other will be deliberately tested (not by external religious authorities, but by yourselves) precisely under such circumstances as this one (actually this was already so mild), and (yet) this chap had failed spectacularly.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what's the big deal? In life, everyone will break at least one other person's heart. and have one's own heart broken too by at least one person. That's life.

Cheers!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A woman's brains, personality, sense of humour, career and scholastic achievements etc mean nothing for a man.

All that matters is: Are you hot? Are you attractive? Are you slim, not grossly obese?

If you're not, you're not worth my time and resources to know on a more intimate level.

jw5

Loyal
A woman's brains, personality, sense of humour, career and scholastic achievements etc mean nothing for a man.

All that matters is: Are you hot? Are you attractive? Are you slim, not grossly obese?

If you're not, you're not worth my time and resources to know on a more intimate level.

No lah, sense of humour and personality also very important.
Can you imagine, everyday and everynight, you screw her in every position possible and she still bin chaochao, whiny and/or naggy?
Acceptable or not? :biggrin:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah, sense of humour and personality also very important.
Can you imagine, everyday and everynight, you screw her in every position possible and she still bin chaochao, whiny and/or naggy?
Acceptable or not? :biggrin:

Women no need to be too smart. Women need to be smart enough. When it time to talk, you talk. When it time for men to make decision, suggest some ideas and leave the making of decision to him. After all , if you can't trust him to make good decision. Why bother to marry him ?

Sometimes, i don't understand women. They marry a men and but they want to do a men's job in a family.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

You be labelled a sexist in the eyes of women !

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Confession: I dumped a girl as she's not from Med school and hence 'not at my level' :
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s..._a_girl_because_shes_not_from_med_school.html

Such a fool. Karmic relationships between are across lifetimes and across (deliberately) varying life (including socio-economic) circumstances. Which means that your love for each other will be deliberately tested (not by external religious authorities, but by yourselves) precisely under such circumstances as this one (actually this was already so mild), and (yet) this chap had failed spectacularly.

the greatest love of all is unconditional love....

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
In truth the girl was looking for someone with BALLS and the balless Sinkie was dumped who inturn made it out that she was ' not at his level'!LOL

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Two type of Medicine doesn't mixed well, you're Sulphuric Acid and
your new girl fren from Medicine class was probably Nitric Acid so both
don't mixed well it exploded!

Anyway I know a lot of Doctors got married to their first girl, end up being
divorced after a short while!!

I think most Doctors are salty (stingy like hell!) more calculative than Accountant!!