• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Sky Suites

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
I will be the first to admit this, i was wrong about this project. A good friend of mine went for this and i tried to dissuade him.
Went to have a look as i was given access by friends, was suitably impressed and it was not as noisy as i thought even though
it was so near to the highway.

To make amends, i am starting this thread for discussion for this project.

Things i observed:

Nice size sauna, small changing/locker room. Good bbq area but limited pits although they also have a pool side bar type of structure by the pool with stools in the pool for seats. Good size pool with kids pool and a small gym in the middle. Lots of spray jets and two sides of
the pool has water jets in jacuzzi style. A little cramped for the car park though and may lead to issues with the parking if all the cars are parked on
the available lots.

2 tennis courts, small putting golf holes (3), small garden area.
Multi layer security - Vehicle access, needs card to scan, door access from the car park, needs a card to scan and finally to use the lift
or the stairs, one needs to use the card to scan as well. They had guards in the ground floor car park area as well as the main gates
area.

All in all, a pretty nice environment except that the ceiling leading to the pool area did have some water damage and some were serious
enough to have caused holes in the ceiling above. Some of the areas going to the car park had slightly weak areas which could be exploited but all in all, security was more than what i expected.

Room design wise pretty standard, not too small but ok size. They were using pretty good lifts though and it was fast. Nice balcony with pretty cool views (my friends unit facing Tesco side) though. Pretty good quality door and bathroom though small had a sunken space that could in a way be used as a bathtub of sorts. Some may not like it though as kids may slide or fall into it unwittingly.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wuqi, maybe the developer made the different.

Sometime a good developer can make it's project stand out above the rest.

鹤立鸡群

jc731

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard from some source that someone with 显赫背景wanted to take full control of the developer.

Can anyone verify ?

Metaphor

Alfrescian
Loyal
The owners of sky executive are asking pretty high rental rates. I hope they are able to get tenants at that price. Location of this serviced apartment n its facilities are quite impressive.