• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Warning]- There is a sociopathic serial chemical terrorist on the loose in Singapore

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: [Warning]- There is a sociopathic serial chemical terrorist on the loose in Singa

That's why I don't sit when I'm in an MRT train.

No elbow room, don't like strangers sitting closely next to me... and risk getting burnt by acid.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: [Warning]- There is a sociopathic serial chemical terrorist on the loose in Singa

I remember the same thing happened years ago but not sure if the culprit was caught.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's why I don't sit when I'm in an MRT train.

I only sit when someone offers me her seat

in that case the acid must have been absorbed in her backside

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I only sit when someone offers me her seat

in that case the acid must have been absorbed in her backside
u betta not b 2 sure ... wait she can squirt acid 1 ...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

u betta not b 2 sure ... wait she can squirt acid 1 ...

Incidentally, the natural pH of a vagina is slightly acidic. :o

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Acids are non-reactive to plastics and fiberglass. That's just the way it is.

NOT TRUE

conc hydrogen peroxide + 98% H2SO4 (ratio 1: 10)
conc nitric acid + 98% H2SO4 (ratio 1:1)

extreme examples are above cocktail. will eat through almost everything.

it did not eat through is because its not concentrated enough that all.

Last edited:

Troll

Alfrescian
Loyal

NOT TRUE

conc hydrogen peroxide + 98% H2SO4 (ratio 1: 10)
conc nitric acid + 98% H2SO4 (ratio 1:1)

it did not eat through is because its not concentrated enough that all.

Thanks for info. I was thinking at most it slowly corrode, never seen really strong acid or alkali in action, I get rather nervous being around such dangerous substances.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

i suspect this is from the industrial parks stolen or work done by worker there. i was ever attached to industrial park those local smc lab before, the rules are very relax.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

She should count herself lucky that the acid didn't seeped into her cb! Otherwise, she can't pee and fuck!

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks for info. I was thinking at most it slowly corrode, never seen really strong acid or alkali in action, I get rather nervous being around such dangerous substances.

with youtube these days, you do not have to be a trained chemist to see this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf4vq2UU9hk

acid eating through glass. by the way the fellow doing this is a retard, do not follow.

Last edited:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

no wonder they can't find any container to keep that stuff :eek::eek:

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal

muahaha...i am the one, i have been targeting you for long time already...muahaha...

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is that serial chemical sociopath from Hong Kong and newly inducted as SG citizen? What do you think? :eek:

There is a sociopathic serial chemical terrorist on the loose in Singapore.

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

no wonder they can't find any container to keep that stuff :eek::eek:

for those cocktail in general we prepare fresh, do not keep them. there are ways to contain it then again, cos as a mixture itself its more corrosive then its pure original substances, most prepare them fresh when required, quench off the acidity after use.