• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Huang Wen Yong...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
LHL can eat soursop and then his cancer reverse and continued to torture sinkies.

Soursop is plentiful in Singapore and Malaysia and even in Indonesia. After reading past posts on this I happily went to the market to buy some here in Bangkok. Was shocked to be asked by fruit stall sellers "what's that?"

:mad: :mad: :mad: only one guy from the south told me he'd seen this before in his home town in the south and he also told be this fruit fights cancer. I asked him why no one bring it to Bangkok he told me he got no idea and guessed Thais don't like to eat it as even in the south most people don't eat this. I am planning to grow it myself now.

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmm.. actually, i had done lots of reading on this topic on the net. i read that eating lots of soursop will have a higher probability of getting parkinson's disease..

also, the test done is on mice but not human. and the mice is only injected with 1 type of cancer. but we human got so many type of cancer. so soursop may not be effective on those untested type of cancer

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
Soursop is plentiful in Singapore and Malaysia and even in Indonesia. After reading past posts on this I happily went to the market to buy some here in Bangkok. Was shocked to be asked by fruit stall sellers "what's that?"

:mad: :mad: :mad: only one guy from the south told me he'd seen this before in his home town in the south and he also told be this fruit fights cancer. I asked him why no one bring it to Bangkok he told me he got no idea and guessed Thais don't like to eat it as even in the south most people don't eat this. I am planning to grow it myself now.

yes, even my wife also had not seen this type of fruit before.. she say the skin of the soursop looks eerie..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hmm.. actually, i had done lots of reading on this topic on the net. i read that eating lots of soursop will have a higher probability of getting parkinson's disease..

also, the test done is on mice but not human. and the mice is only injected with 1 type of cancer. but we human got so many type of cancer. so soursop may not be effective on those untested type of cancer

I eat one soursop weekly. Small one which I only keep 2 to 3 days..freshly cut and eat taste better.

How a lot is a lot and how much is too much. When you est something too much, your body will sense it and know it..you will get tired of it and stop eating it..just listen to your body ..same as I dun continue to drink water when I am not thirsty.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Good for you Joety ..if your soursop plant bear fruit..hope to get some from you..we can have soursop juice. Hahahaha.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
many people i know died suddenly from " lymphoma" related diseases
these "lymphoma" related diseases are also related to "immuno-compromised" people
they just passed on within six months with or without treatment
so life is precarious
life is unpredictable
do good
cease from evil
RIP all those who have passed on...

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
these "lymphoma" related diseases are also related to "immuno-compromised" people
so life is precarious
life is unpredictable
do good
cease from evil

Are they cancer or anything?is it part of organs?
any one can explain summay in lay men term?

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Are they cancer or anything?is it part of organs?
any one can explain summay in lay men term?

Lymphoma is a type of blood cancer that occurs when B or T lymphocytes,the white blood cells that form a part of the immune system and help protect the body from infection and disease, begin behaving abnormally. Abnormal lymphocytes may divide faster than normal cells or they may live longer than they are supposed to. Lymphoma may develop in many parts of the body, including the lymph nodes, spleen, bone marrow, blood or other organs and eventually they form a mass of cells called a tumor. Tumors grow and invade the space of surrounding tissues and organs, depriving them of oxygen and nutrients.

Typically, lymphoma presents as a solid tumor of lymphoid cells. Treatment might involve chemotherapy and in some cases radiotherapy and/or bone marrow transplantation, and can be curable depending on the histology, type, and stage of the disease. These malignant cells often originate in lymph nodes, presenting as an enlargement of the node (a tumor). It can also affect other organs in which case it is referred to as extranodal lymphoma. Extranodal sites include the skin, brain, bowels and bone. Lymphomas are closely related to lymphoid leukemias, which also originate in lymphocytes but typically involve only circulating blood and the bone marrow (where blood cells are generated in a process termed haematopoesis) and do not usually form static tumors.There are many types of lymphomas, and in turn, lymphomas are a part of the broad group of diseases called hematological neoplasms.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lymphoma

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
some time back(2-3 mths back), grand master tan khoon yong said huang wen yong got a difficult obstacles to pass before age of 63
i read his bazi chart, yes, he got 丑 and 未 10 years luck pillar crash.
earth and earth crash normally assocaited with cancer.
cancers are just abnormal cells.
earth element governs cells, stomachs,muscle,spleen
yesterday was 辰 month 辰 day
hwy born 辰dragon year
辰辰=punish

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
some time back(2-3 mths back), grand master tan khoon yong said huang wen yong got a difficult obstacles to pass before age of 63
i read his bazi chart, yes, he got 丑 and 未 10 years luck pillar crash.
earth and earth crash normally assocaited with cancer.
cancers are just abnormal cells.
earth element governs cells, stomachs,muscle,spleen
yesterday was 辰 month 辰 day
hwy born 辰dragon year
辰辰=punish

Wah Lou eh...like that also can...what about a person who bash Sinkies daily?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
so life is precarious
life is unpredictable
do good
cease from evil

They eat too much meat lah...