• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

suicide at the sail condo

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get the facts first before yelling FIRE! or The Sky's Falling! Any guess which race?

Last edited:

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be gambling debts, Sail is so near to MBS. Either that or trading fraud or hiding losses from bank.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Get the facts first before yelling FIRE! or The Sky's Falling! Any guess which race?

9LZvZEE.jpg

What is this here? Man stop stalking me ever since your master got shamed you have no other purpose in here other than to troll.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don;t have to wait for me to poke you in the ass before you give details.

Trolling - esp stalking you - has its benefits for others, not you. So it's a public service for me.

9LZvZEE.jpg

What is this here? Man stop stalking me ever since your master got shamed you have no other purpose in here other than to troll.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don;t have to wait for me to poke you in the ass before you give details.

Trolling - esp stalking you - has its benefits for others, not you. So it's a public service for me.

rofl kingrat stalking me has benefits for you? Indeed it shows you for the rat like what your master is.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
See how illiterate you are? I said benefits for others, public service for me. What dont you understand as well? Better go learn from yr masters like jw5, chon, and that eatshit guy. You are no worthy opponent, who knows how to drivel only.

Stop changing the subject. What a retard way to start a thread with one sentence with no details, until I poked yur arse.

Learn, bro, learn.

PS. See? I called you bro, and I am actually fucking you. Your mother never tell you dont be seduced or charmed when strangers called you that, esp. monikers, ah?

rofl kingrat stalking me has benefits for you? Indeed it shows you for the rat like what your master is.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See how illiterate you are? I said benefits for others, public service for me. What dont you understand as well? Better go learn from yr masters like jw5, chon, and that eatshit guy. You are no worthy opponent, who knows how to drivel only.

Stop changing the subject. What a retard way to start a thread with one sentence with no details, until I poked yur arse.

Learn, bro, learn.

PS. See? I called you bro, and I am actually fucking you. Your mother never tell you dont be seduced or charmed when strangers called you that, esp. monikers, ah?

The fact of the matter is you were writing jibberish of course any sane person would never understand what the fuck you were driving at. Read your drivel again. You trolling me has benefits for others? More likely for you since it gives you some attention and some measure of self worth that at least someone pays any attention to you.

I still how hurt you are on the bro subject. You notice your master has since stopped calling out my name for eons. He still calls out tony though so you see you are alone here it's a pity you aren't even an independent character without screw while all the nicks you mentioned are all their own seperate personalities in their own right while you're just a dog of someone else on a forum.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A song for The Sail condo.

[video=youtube;9Ooq7WPqd5s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ooq7WPqd5s[/video]

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am sailing, I am sailing,
Home again cross the sea.
I am sailing, stormy waters,
To be near you, to be free.

I am flying, I am flying,
Like a bird cross the sky.
I am flying, passing high clouds,
To be with you, to be free.

Can you hear me, can you hear me
Thro the dark night, far away,
I am dying, forever trying,
To be with you, who can say.

Can you hear me, can you hear me,
Thro the dark night far away.

We are sailing, we are sailing,
We are sailing stormy waters,

Oh lord, to be near you, to be free.
Oh lord, to be near you, to be free,
Oh lord.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am sailing, I am sailing,
I am sailing, stormy waters,

I am flying, I am flying,
Like a bird cross the sky.
I am flying, passing high clouds,
To be with you, to be free.

Can you hear me, can you hear me
Thro the dark night, far away,

Can you hear me, can you hear me,
Thro the dark night far away.

We are sailing, we are sailing,
We are sailing stormy waters,

Oh lord, to be near you, to be free.
Oh lord, to be near you, to be free,
Oh lord.

hi there

1. walau, i thought for once.
2. you were ah kopiuncle hoh:biggrin:

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be gambling debts, Sail is so near to MBS. Either that or trading fraud or hiding losses from bank.

Nope it could be something as simple as betting the bank's billions on gold to go higher.....oops....... it just fell way way way lower.....

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it could be triangle or square love affair and the lady cannot think open.:eek:

Last edited:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nope it could be something as simple as betting the bank's billions on gold to go higher.....

must have lost a lot of money at the trading game.

it could be triangle or square love affair and the lady cannot think open.:eek:

Or she tried base jumping but the parachute cannot open.

I think it is bungee jumping without the rope.:eek:

it's a tragedy and you guys are making fun ...

... come to think, may be she tried to dry her running shoes over the balcony