• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to earn $200,000 per month?

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
17 Apr 2013

A woman, who helped her husband operate an online vice syndicate that brought in revenue of $200,000 a month, was jailed for four months on Tuesday.According to a report in The Straits Times Online, a district court had adjourned sentencing Charlene Pang Siew Ting, 26, in December so that her husband could complete his five-month jail sentence.She had been worried that there was no one to care for their three-year-old son. Her spouse, Liew Kuo Feng, 34, was released early this month.Both pleaded guilty in December to living in part on prostitution earnings. The court then heard that the syndicate operated four websites.Operating out of an office at Maysprings condominium, the syndicate liaised with its foreign counterparts to bring in Thai and Korean prostitutes.Pang and Liew had to man the phone lines of the vice websites and arrange for sexual services for the customers between 8am and 4.30pm.*All the other accomplices involved in the syndicate have been dealt with.For the full story, log on to*The Straits Times Online.*

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you calculate how much these whores earn then calculate the % cut by pimp multiple by the number of whores in the stable.....you get a ballpark figure.
Machiam bro GD said....work few months can drive lambo liao.

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal
that is the revenue. After subtracting whore salary and agent commissions, probably make about 40k a month.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I have decided to be the OKT for our SBF girls.

1. SadPlumpGal: 155cm/100KG. Age: 27(she say so) $60/1/1 No need room. Staircase is ok. BBBJ, CIM. Only allows doggie position.

2. Kopiauntie: 160/60. Age: 40++. Beer belly with stretch marks. Those who prefers syt, please give it a miss. $30/x/2 Unlimited shots within 2 hours.

3. TracyTan666: 165/50: A cup. Those who loves big tits, please skip. $200/1/1 Half price for opposition supporters. Prefers Hong Lim Park

4. Dashuangxi/SichuanMeiMei :$80/1/1

To get their contact, pls drop me a PM. :biggrin: :o

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

1. SadPlumpGal: 155cm/100KG. Age: 27(she say so) $60/1/1 No need room. Staircase is ok. BBBJ, CIM. Only allows doggie position.

2. Kopiauntie: 160/60. Age: 40++. Beer belly with stretch marks. Those who prefers syt, please give it a miss. $30/x/2 Unlimited shots within 2 hours.

3. TracyTan666: 165/50: A cup. Those who loves big tits, please skip. $200/1/1 Half price for opposition supporters. Prefers Hong Lim Park

ehh.. how cum dsx n scmm no stats de? got pic bo? rm inc? :biggrin:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

CD included ?
Got do house-call ? :biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:cool:

Tried Tracy before. Not bad, can muff-dive, she likes. Thanks for the intro.
Can you help book sandwich for me this Fri @Hotel Grand Central....callout specially for Wendy as well as Samantha Leong. Cosplay: Cyclists :cool:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The response for my girls had been lukewarm and I managed to persuade two of them to let me take a photo. Hope that this will increase the interest in them.

SadPlumpGal

rUj2d7S.jpg

kopiauntie Notice that she mention $30/unlimited shots/2hours in the photo? :biggrin:

9RHFp0m.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you calculate how much these whores earn then calculate the % cut by pimp multiple by the number of whores in the stable.....you get a ballpark figure.
Machiam bro GD said....work few months can drive lambo liao.

I thought prostitution is legal. So why are they punished? If legal, do prostitutes pay taxes?

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tonycheat will love this type :biggrin: chicks with dicks , double the fun. sodomize each other

9RHFp0m.jpg