• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cassanova Tey says all NUS Professors Receive Gifts From Their Students

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or is this only practice at NUS Law? Must Ask Remy Choo..... :p

27683529.1%20%2827684090%29%20-%2017_04_2013%20-%20jiprof18-001.jpg

When asked why he didn't declare the gifts from his former student, National University of Singapore law professor Tey Tsun Hang, 41, claimed it was “common” in the campus for students to give professors gifts.

Miss Darinne Ko, 23, had given Tey - who faces six charges of corruptly obtaining gifts and sex from her - “gifts of love” including a Mont Blanc pen, two CYC tailored shirts and an iPod.

When pressed for an answer by Deputy Public Prosecutor Andre Jumabhoy in the sex-for-grades trial yesterday, Tey said: “I myself received a lot of gifts. My colleagues received a lot of gifts too, from students.

“None of us would ever think that that was somehow a student trying to bribe the professor.”

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tey even got Darrine's virginity as gift. What else can he ask for?

So NUS actually allow this? So if I give my Prof a car, it is okay as long as he declare?

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So long as zhar bo "wear skirt", got pretty face, nice body and knows the art of seduction, getting good grades and climbing the corporate ladder is not an issue if you are willing to offer yourself as "gift".

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think Tey is bringing up a point that receiving gifts is not a big deal for the teaching profession.. look at teachers getting stuff on teacher's day, and some students even celebrate their teacher's birthdays and give them gifts.

But, the question is.. are the gifts tied to any exchange?

If the prosecution can link that there is a real exchange in return for the gifts received by Tey.. then.. there is bribery, and is therefore corruption charges.

But, if the gal willingly offered herself to Tey.. then.. what's the charge?

I remember one of my friends in uni (US), once told me his classmate told him secretly that she slept with a prof of the science faculty.. he even told me that this gal likes to go around sleeping with the science faculty teaching staff.. he wondered if she has a penchant for half-bald and specky men..

It's no surprise if this gal slept with Tey and gave him gifts not only for grades (if that was her intent). But don't overlook the possibility that she may have wanted to brag about her deed to others. Otherwise.. how did this case became public in the first place?

If she did do it for the grades, why go around telling ppl? Why incriminate yourself? That will possibly ruin your future and present career. Which sensible minded person would do that?

I still don't know what there is to gain by the gal for exposing this info.. she is in the spotlight for all to see and scrutinize... not a great way to live in small island Singapore.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He should have a threesome with them right there and then, on the steps outside the Subordinate Courts.

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
KARMA for former PAP Dog Tey Tshun Hang! PAP Dogs, Beware!!!!!

:biggrin:苦海无边,回头是岸!!!!:biggrin:

2cxfalg.jpg

Last edited:

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal

He should have a threesome with them right there and then, on the steps outside the Subordinate Courts.

knn :biggrin: cannot imagine this former PAP dog tey tshun hang to be so virile when he need a walking aid to walk around :biggrin: must be some PAP voodoo :biggrin:

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: KARMA for former PAP Dog Tey Tshun Hang! PAP Dogs, Beware!!!!!

how cum his expression reminds me of this...

impossibru__by_marcus_colter-d4w88jh.png

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

ok so what happen to him????

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

So you mean Chee Soon Juan when he was at NUS got gifts?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Like that also want to reduce my points. Idiot.