• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the race game...Bugis Street Junction Accident- THE RACE

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eunice Toh | The New Paper | Thursday, Apr 18, 2013

SINGAPORE - He was taking his passenger to Tanjong Rhu when he stopped on Victoria Street at its junction with Middle Road when the light turned red.

This is one junction before the horrific Ferrari crash where three people died last year.

Cabby Daryl Wee, 51, said it was about 8.30pm on Monday when a Mercedes-Benz pulled up beside him.

"I saw this Mercedes pull up in the 'turn right' lane beside me.

"I thought he was going to turn, but he ended up going straight while the light was still red," he said.

There were three women crossing the road at that time, but the Mercedes went ahead, he said.

The car then swerved to the extreme left lane and drove across the junction.

"I said to my passenger, 'that guy must be drunk'," recounted Mr Wee whose onboard camera had captured the Mercedes beating the light.

The car then proceeded on the left lane along Victoria Street and slammed into a cab.

"I felt a sudden jerk and heard a bang," said cabby Ngai Chun Tong, 71, who has been a taxi driver for 40 years. First time this jerk, got a bang!! ha ha ha ha:biggrin:

The impact caused him to crash into a blue lorry in front of his vehicle

http://ride.asiaone.com/news/general/story/merc-beats-red-light-hits-3-cabs

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like a babu singh shit skin.

I remember when I was very young ( we were once, young, restless, innocent), when you mention BABU SINGH, or see a Bayi..we will slap your back & say...?? "CHOPE"... ha ha ha ( no offense to all the BAYI out there). But, till this day..no one had explained to me, why , see Bayi, slap your back & shout, "CHOP"..any one??

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember when I was very young ( we were once, young, restless, innocent), when you mention BABU SINGH, or see a Bayi..we will slap your back & say...?? "CHOPE"... ha ha ha ( no offense to all the BAYI out there). But, till this day..no one had explained to me, why , see Bayi, slap your back & shout, "CHOP"..any one??

HAHAHA that's funny and it's just kids having harmless fun but as usual the fuckig shit skin babu and those other uptight fucks will find some reason to feel offended by it.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HAHAHA that's funny and it's just kids having harmless fun but as usual the fuckig shit skin babu and those other uptight fucks will find some reason to feel offended by it.

The Mercs driver is a Singh..it seems like liquor & SINGh goes together like a glove..most of the Singh I know drink a lot...& I had a neighbour once A Singh, who would come home drunk every night & beat his wife up, got so bad that, the neighbours had to call the police...and guess what?..they police had to call him, SIR!...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Mercs driver is a Singh..it seems like liquor & SINGh goes together like a glove..most of the Singh I know drink a lot...& I had a neighbour once A Singh, who would come home drunk every night & beat his wife up, got so bad that, the neighbours had to call the police...and guess what?..they police had to call him, SIR!...

why did the police ned to call him sir?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
from ST 17 april

headline :

DRIVER OF MERCEDES "FAINTED". CAUSING SEVEN VEHICLE CRASH

according to story driver is 41 years old, believed to been free of alchcol
"he is a member of singapore swimming club and was described as a nice, polite man who is religious and who does not drink or smoke "

" an acquaintance who did not want to be named said : he seemed shaken, and said he doesn't know what happened. He said he thinks he became unconscious. He said the weather has been bad the past few days, and he has been working very hard."

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
from ST 17 april

headline :

"he is a member of singapore swimming club and was described as a nice, polite man who is religious and who does not drink or smoke "

" an acquaintance who did not want to be named said : he seemed shaken, and said he doesn't know what happened. He said he thinks he became unconscious. He said the weather has been bad the past few days, and he has been working very hard."

if you believe this snake's words well then you would buy a heater from a retarded salesman in singapore.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
from ST 17 april

headline :

OK..I put it in a straight forward manner..

He is " somebody of Interest"...the mainstream media has portray him of good character,, writing and giving accolade ..that he works very hard in this very tiring weather..."eh!..he is the only one working hard that day.?

I sense he is already been pre-judged and this 7 vehicles crash episode will be deem as another one of the many unfortunate happening in this tiny Red Dot that day...

In my opinion, this is the first instance where i come across a press is so tilted , that before any investigation can give good testimonal,one sided in defence of someone who crashes 7 vehicles and no mention of the way how the driver drive in this manner that has endangered the lives of other.

I forsee he will not get harsh critcisms and judgement when time comes...

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
and the powers that be will start suing those who say the same thing?

i should say in my defence that weather bad, and i was working so hard that i didn't know what i was saying

Last edited:

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
from ST 17 april

headline :

This is really a whole load of bull. The video that was circulating around clearly shows that he was reversing, ramming onto and pushing the taxi away, trying to get out of the scene. How can an unconscious man do that? Shit Times reporter really jialat.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

He is " somebody of Interest"...the mainstream media has portray him of good character,, writing and giving accolade ..that he works very hard in this very tiring weather..."eh!..he is the only one working hard that day.?

I sense he is already been pre-judged and this 7 vehicles crash episode will be deem as another one of the many unfortunate happening in this tiny Red Dot that day...

In my opinion, this is the first instance where i come across a press is so tilted , that before any investigation can give good testimonal,one sided in defence of someone who crashes 7 vehicles and no mention of the way how the driver drive in this manner that has endangered the lives of other.

sounds like the pwabye PAP govt is gonna do another "Woffles Wu"

swee la..... all the rich and privileged can do no fucking wrong .......

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Who is this asshole exactly? Woffles is pretty well known but so far his name has not even been mentioned. How would we know he's rich.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He was "ONE OF THEM", he outrank the "poodles" that came to his house...& they recognize him...hmmm, anyway he has already pass on, years ago..I was told...:wink:

in this fucking corrupted society one's rank does not mean he can boss ppl around when he commits crimes. I can bet shit skins with higher ranks tend to abuse them. Just like that lionel desouza fucker who used to abuse his police job to get free screws and i am sure he bossed over his subordinates.

This bayi couldn't have been so high ranking that every police officer that came to his house would instantly recognize him would they? Only the police commissioner would command that sort of recognition.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
in this fucking corrupted society one's rank does not mean he can boss ppl around when he commits crimes. I can bet shit skins with higher ranks tend to abuse them. Just like that lionel desouza fucker who used to abuse his police job to get free screws and i am sure he bossed over his subordinates.

This bayi couldn't have been so high ranking that every police officer that came to his house would instantly recognize him would they? Only the police commissioner would command that sort of recognition.

speaking of which i heard that lionel has been busy throwing his fucking weight about in the hougang area,....fucker probably thinks he just needs to outlive ah Huat for his chance to fly the white pap flag in hougang again.....

he has also been harassing the mata kiahs at the hougang area as if he is the police commissioner.... for a cop who shoul have been sacked but for the idiotic police own stupid mistake of hurrying to doso, this guy sure has a long and charmed life....

the pap doesn know it but with the likes of hm in their senior ranks, it speaks volumes.....

Last edited: