• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

tv vs spectacle prices - almost fainted!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
my horny peeping hippo maid destroyed my big 42" tv. bo bian! went to buy one at discount fair. very cheap! less than 1k.

the other day, she sat on my specs and crushed it. hippo maid was indeed blessed with a thick leathered hippo butts. how i wished the shards could have pricked her preferrably at her g-spots! but unfortunately none of that happened.

yesterday just went to make a new specs. HD, progressive, hi index, scratch proof and all the whatever proofs CRIZAL brand lens and titanium TAGHUER frame.

price: 1.2K!!

hell! a small specs is more expensive than my new slim tv with 3 yrs warranty some more.

why liddat one huh??:*:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can buy the "lau hua yen" specs, the $2 shop sells...why Tag the who titanium...you rich!

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my horny peeping hippo maid destroyed my big 42" tv. bo bian! went to buy one at discount fair. very cheap! less than 1k.

the other day, she sat on my specs and crushed it. hippo maid was indeed blessed with a thick leathered hippo butts. how i wished the shards could have pricked her preferrably at her g-spots! but unfortunately none of that happened.

yesterday just went to make a new specs. HD, progressive, hi index, scratch proof and all the whatever proofs CRIZAL brand lens and titanium TAGHUER frame.

price: 1.2K!!

hell! a small specs is more expensive than my new slim tv with 3 yrs warranty some more.

why liddat one huh??:*:

I think the bulk of cost comes from your "titanium TAGHUER frame".
Crizal Progressive lens + Transition coating will not cost that much if your "degree is not so deep".

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
where can i get free eyesight test, the kind that can print out all your eye info. before making glasses. i don;t want to walk in to spectacle shop just to take the reading and run away...:o

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
where can i get free eyesight test, the kind that can print out all your eye info. before making glasses. i don;t want to walk in to spectacle shop just to take the reading and run away...:o

You have to agreed with the purchase before they take your readings. They won't let you run away without embarrassing you.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
why you all never consider lasik?

was thinking about that. cos if add just a few fundreds more, it's almost the cost of lasik. but then, i heard that a certain half past 6 lawyer eyes becum mata kaylo after lasik n dunno infected with what. that's why see ugly bitches also appear shiok to him. beh tahan!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the bulk of cost comes from your "titanium TAGHUER frame".
Crizal Progressive lens + Transition coating will not cost that much if your "degree is not so deep".

not really. the lens cost a bomb. but optician gave discount. the TAG frame costs about $800. this one is the lower range model some more.

just cannot understand how could such trivial products suddenly cost so much.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great!! so so lucky to acquaint leetahsar who just called me to tell me to delay buying anything expensive.

great singapore sale is coming soon. it's wiser to wait until then to splurge. surely there would be greater discount and furthermore they are lucky draws to entice you.

so now i shall just wait :smile:

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey fuck off and don't boast lah. Maid, 42" TV, expensive specs.

Can afford then said almost fainted!! Fiak off you hippo.