• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess who is Tonychat's favourite Msian politician?? - correct guess gets 40 points!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi all,

Guess who is Tonychat's favourite Malaysian politician and why?

First 3 who gets the right answer gets 40 points from me.

However if I have upz or zapped you these few months, then I'm afraid that does not apply.

:p:p

Last edited:

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Guess who is Tonychat's favourite Msian politician?? - correct guess gets 40 poin

The one whose matress was bought to court lor:biggrin:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Guess who is Tonychat's favourite Msian politician?? - correct guess gets 40 poin

Without a doubt the one who has the same hobby as him... Anwar Ibrahim

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Z0yyTg9KJig" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

OzKHY5o.jpg

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rSi4BJ3tHnw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hope I'm not late :p
tonychat fantasize about Anwar 'coz he is getting tired of the daily routine of his Thai ladyboy wife anal-fucking him , he wants to try a circumcised dick for a change ( more hygenic also :biggrin: )

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Bu555wqg4S8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

JnggTET.jpg

Anwar and ladyboy Kassim Salleh (aka ..... )

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hope I'm not too late. My guess is Anwar. Cos lanjiaoless Tonychat want Anwar to fuck his backside.

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi all,

Guess who is Tonychat's favourite Malaysian politician and why?

First 3 who gets the right answer gets 40 points from me.

However if I have upz or zapped you these few months, then I'm afraid that does not apply.

:p:p

I have to say Mahathir. Like Mahathir, Tonychat will bash Sinkies just to score political points.

Like Mahathir, who is jealous of Sinkie LKY who achieve more than him. Tonychat is a jealous and ultimate Sinkie :biggrin: :biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Any more guess?

Last edited:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Khairy Jamaluddin.

Useless son in law of Abdullah Badawi.

Just like the useless Tony Cheat

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Cheebye you all so fast! Never give me a chance! :biggrin:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just for your info, anwar's father was tamil. Not many people know this.
Under Mahathir's rule, mixed race malays who were mostly of indian blood were promoted to all vital sections of the government, including Petronas, Bank negara, Ministry of Finance etc.
And UMNO now full full of indian muslim members. probably one of the reason why malays are distancing themselves from the party.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Just for your info, anwar's father was tamil. Not many people know this.
Under Mahathir's rule, mixed race malays who were mostly of indian blood were promoted to all vital sections of the government, including Petronas, Bank negara, Ministry of Finance etc.
And UMNO now full full of indian muslim members. probably one of the reason why malays are distancing themselves from the party.

Same with Mahathir whose father was an immigrant from India..

Back then most of UMNO members have mixed blood.. Not many were pure Malay.. Hussein Onn has Turkish blood.. Tunku Rahman's mother was from Siam.. Najib and his father too were Bugis..

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The politician tat dont like singkies.