• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie woman who likes it raw tells her story of 3 abortions

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing wrong with providing abortion services. If it's an unwanted pregnancy what will happen when the child is born n no one takes care of it? More social delinquents n trailer park trash. But wat is more effective is if she goes for abortion once...The next time she will have to get her tubes cut...Tat way no breeding since she not interested in kids anyway.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can confirm sinkie girls like it raw.. never once had my poly gfs forced me to pull out or wear condoms.. all wanted to ejaculate within them. Some even purposely clamped down on my butt or refuse to stop riding and come down, making it impossible to withdraw when ejaculating... all were nonchalant and said will get morning-after pill. Most times were too lazy to go down to clinic though, but heng... none came back asking me to raise any kids...

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can confirm sinkie girls like it raw.. never once had my poly gfs forced me to pull out or wear condoms.. all wanted to ejaculate within them. Some even purposely clamped down on my butt or refuse to stop riding and come down, making it impossible to withdraw when ejaculating... all were nonchalant and said will get morning-after pill. Most times were too lazy to go down to clinic though, but heng... none came back asking me to raise any kids...

It is one of the ways these bitches hope to get impregnated , in order to get the agreement in marriage. A sexual con to get you to marry them. You are lucky to escape this con.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok, i experience this flowery frangipani smell experience at a place where not possible to have. its a night joint my siam kia fren brought me to. told me if i ever step into a joint with such fragrance, just walk out.

me also donno how to explain the fragrance but very addicting and enticingband extremely pleasant.

finally my fren told me its some form of black art from cambodia. working girls used this to trap customers.

Got such thing meh ? If i am a lady , i will use such FRANGIPANI to trap a rich boyfriend. Lick me for years to come. Give me money to spend anytime i like

The problem with such joint is that it is being visited by some lower caste Peasant. Old wives tale become myth. Myth becomes a believe. Only lowly educated will visit such joints. Do you hear rich ALPHA male sticking to one woman and fuck her all his life ? Did you hear Peter Lim complain that he is stuck to a lady in such joint ?

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is one of the ways these bitches hope to get impregnated , in order to get the agreement in marriage. A sexual con to get you to marry them. You are lucky to escape this con.

as though cewek trying catch royal sperm........... these CBs will find banglas as did one called Veronica Yeo Mui Joo