• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gold price crash: What should you do when gold turns to dust?

AhGuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the gold prices are going up, analysts say gold price will be going up to the moon ..... USD 3000 per ounce (loco london gold).

When gold prices are going down, analysts say it will turn to dust.

Read analysts' reports with a pinch of salt .... in fact lots of it. And worst of all, you read a report from India, the land of snakes ? You believe pundeks can analyse anything at all ?

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
look at my emoticon...:rolleyes:

$1500 per ounce consider crash?

post again when gold reach $300 per ounce.

When the gold prices are going up, analysts say gold price will be going up to the moon ..... USD 3000 per ounce (loco london gold).

When gold prices are going down, analysts say it will turn to dust.

Read analysts' reports with a pinch of salt .... in fact lots of it. And worst of all, you read a report from India, the land of snakes ? You believe pundeks can analyse anything at all ?

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am sure and confident that gold price will not crash. reason being too many involvement, whether as investment or accessories. but it may sink to a new low level. from what i observed, angmos are the culprits who think this is some kind of gold price war.

No_Collar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Crash so what? Its still gold. Paper money crash become toilet paper liao! U can wipe ur ass with it! :biggrin:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Use the gold to make into a shirt :wink: like one of my indian idol in another thread :wink:

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
2nd day of the aftermath, asians trying to push up the gold price and as of now at 1631 hrs, angmos trying to load off - story of gold price war...