• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why you should never complain of poor service at any Ah Neh restaurant

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
stfu la dua kang fake internet hero criminal. Just go produce more of your fake marriage certs or boast of your illegal acts acting like a rich man instead of trying to act like a good person here. :rolleyes:

Is that the best you can do when people caught you being racist ? :wink: . and whose acting like a rich man ?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is that the best you can do when people caught you being racist ? :wink: . and whose acting like a rich man ?

That's good enough for the likes of you trying to act like the internet police here trying to teach others what to do. Just continue to dig more big holes and boast about your imginary life and criminal acts

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's good enough for the likes of you trying to act like the internet police here trying to teach others what to do. Just continue to dig more big holes and boast about your imginary life and criminal acts

Hahaha. How you start to accuse people being police when you were caught in the act of racism . I don't teach people what to do , I open up your pea brain and make you think that the world don't involved around ppl like you . So what criminal act did I do ? Sell arms ? Sell drugs ? Murder ppl ?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahaha. How you start to accuse people being police when you were caught in the act of racism . I don't teach people what to do , I open up your pea brain and make you think that the world don't involved around ppl like you . So what criminal act did I do ? Sell arms ? Sell drugs ? Murder ppl ?

Ya what you want to act like police. HAHAHA you can teach ppl how to be dua kang la mr shit skin. Knn smuggle animals isn't criminal act ah? Cheebye don't even know if you smuggle drugs too. First time hear ppl admit he does illegal things on the net and boast how rich he is. :rolleyes:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ya what you want to act like police. HAHAHA you can teach ppl how to be dua kang la mr shit skin. Knn smuggle animals isn't criminal act ah? Cheebye don't even know if you smuggle drugs too. First time hear ppl admit he does illegal things on the net and boast how rich he is. :rolleyes:

So you chose and believe what I say ? :wink: wow very Impressive :wink: why don't you say smuggle animals also fake :wink: ? You don't know I smuggle drugs ? Never mind you can imagine I did if you want to as usual :wink: . Since when did I say I'm rich ? Your are caught with your fucking racism and start to talk illogically . Hahahahaha .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes , It's better you stay among your own race and don't pollute other race with your racism :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So you chose and believe what I say ? :wink: wow very Impressive :wink: why don't you say smuggle animals also fake :wink: ? You don't know I smuggle drugs ? Never mind you can imagine I did if you want to as usual :wink: . Since when did I say I'm rich ? Your are caught with your fucking racism and start to talk illogically . Hahahahaha .

yup i believe some of the things you say are you going to deny that you don't smuggle animals? knn you boasting about your watch collection isn't you boasting that you are rich ah?

Dua kang fucker like you don't try to lecture anyone la.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yup i believe some of the things you say are you going to deny that you don't smuggle animals? knn you boasting about your watch collection isn't you boasting that you are rich ah?

Dua kang fucker like you don't try to lecture anyone la.

So you cherry picking and chose the what to believe ? :wink: ok now I tell you I murder 10 people . Now go and believe :wink: . If you think by collecting a few watches means rich then you must be dirt poor . So you think I call you racist because I want to lecture you ? Now you finally know racism is wrong ? :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So you cherry picking and chose the what to believe ? :wink: ok now I tell you I murder 10 people . Now go and believe :wink: . If you think by collecting a few watches means rich then you must be dirt poor . So you think I call you racist because I want to lecture you ? Now you finally know racism is wrong ? :wink:

:rolleyes: That's common sense what. Suppose i tell you i own a jet plane and i also own an iphone which one will you choose to believe? You also cherry picking what idiot. The fact that you chose to boast about those watches shows that you think that makes you rich and you boasting you pay more tax than kinana's salary isn't that boasting you are rich? Don't try and lecture ppl la shit skin. Racism is wrong shit skin.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
:rolleyes: That's common sense what. Suppose i tell you i own a jet plane and i also own an iphone which one will you choose to believe? You also cherry picking what idiot. The fact that you chose to boast about those watches shows that you think that makes you rich and you boasting you pay more tax than kinana's salary isn't that boasting you are rich? Don't try and lecture ppl la shit skin. Racism is wrong shit skin.

I'm surprise a racist like you have common sense . So did common sense tell you no race is above another race ? :wink: whahhaaha . Now you are so desperate to prove your point by comparing iPhone and jet plane :wink: did I say I own a jet plane ? Example fail :wink: comparing apple and oranges as usual :wink:

As I say before , having a few watches does not mean I'm rich . If I'm rich the. I don't have to work already . Yes of course I pay more tax then kinana it means I'm richer then him but it does not mean I'm rich . If you compare your salary to a Macdonal staff do you consider yourself very rich ? No you don't , idiot . :wink:

Oh you know racism is wrong ? Ok now you start to call me indian ? Hahahah . See , your every post is getting desperate and start talking nonsense :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm surprise a racist like you have common sense . So did common sense tell you no race is above another race ? :wink: whahhaaha . Now you are so desperate to prove your point by comparing iPhone and jet plane :wink: did I say I own a jet plane ? Example fail :wink: comparing apple and oranges as usual :wink:

As I say before , having a few watches does not mean I'm rich . If I'm rich the. I don't have to work already . Yes of course I pay more tax then kinana it means I'm richer then him but it does not mean I'm rich . If you compare your salary to a Macdonal staff do you consider yourself very rich ? No you don't , idiot . :wink:

Oh you know racism is wrong ? Ok now you start to call me indian ? Hahahah . See , your every post is getting desperate and start talking nonsense :wink:

See looking at your responses it shows what an idiot you are. If i call you a nigger does this mean you are black. :rolleyes: I used iphone and plane to give you an example of cherry picking what. See so it shows you also will cherry pick if i tell you i own an iphone and an airplane which one would you believe? :rolleyes:

The way you show off your watch collection shows that you are trying to boast that you are rich. Kinana probably earns more money than a dua kang like you anyway i find it ironic you can boast that you are richer than him.

No use trying to act philosophical to me and telling me about this or that race after your idiotic postings with 0 logic in them. No wonder you cannot get a legitimate job your style of writing is worse a primary school kid's.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
See looking at your responses it shows what an idiot you are. If i call you a nigger does this mean you are black. :rolleyes: I used iphone and plane to give you an example of cherry picking what. See so it shows you also will cherry pick if i tell you i own an iphone and an airplane which one would you believe? :rolleyes:

The way you show off your watch collection shows that you are trying to boast that you are rich. Kinana probably earns more money than a dua kang like you anyway i find it ironic you can boast that you are richer than him.

No use trying to act philosophical to me and telling me about this or that race after your idiotic postings with 0 logic in them. No wonder you cannot get a legitimate job your style of writing is worse a primary school kid's.

Why don't you call a black nigger in front of them rather then hiding behind your PC :wink: . Whahahaa . iPhone and plane ? How many people can afford a plane ? And how many ppl can afford a few watches ? For your infor collecting watches is not consider rich or rare hobbies .

Oh , now you say then I don't have a legitimate job :wink: Whahahaha well done :wink: let people here see how childish your post are when you get hit by a nail for being a racist . Yup my English is poor so what ? At least my mindset is not as poor as you when comes to logic :wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I learn something new today , collecting watches means rich . :wink: the next time when people kpkb about $5 meal I will just tell them they are poor and I am rich . Able to afford a $5 meal does not mean rich it means I'm willing to spend and make myself happy and I'm not stingy .

Last edited:

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Punisher, dont argue with an anjing, it will just bite you and run away like the bitch it is.

Jah, down boy. you've done enough, now go back to your kennel and go lick your balls or something
lol

I only complain about service after I've had the meal, scared if I comprain before it, the chef would spit into my food lol

last week I paid over $300 for dinner for two with a decent wine and I collect watches. I must be super rich then lol

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Punisher, dont argue with an anjing, it will just bite you and run away like the bitch it is.

Jah, down boy. you've done enough, now go back to your kennel and go lick your balls or something
lol

I only complain about service after I've had the meal, scared if I comprain before it, the chef would spit into my food lol

last week I paid over $300 for dinner for two with a decent wine and I collect watches. I must be super rich then lol

That idiot don't even have the basic logic to know that no race is above another race . Ok I rest my case . The things he can't afford means we are rich .. Lol .

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why don't you call a black nigger in front of them rather then hiding behind your PC :wink: . Whahahaa . iPhone and plane ? How many people can afford a plane ? And how many ppl can afford a few watches ? For your infor collecting watches is not consider rich or rare hobbies .

Oh , now you say then I don't have a legitimate job :wink: Whahahaha well done :wink: let people here see how childish your post are when you get hit by a nail for being a racist . Yup my English is poor so what ? At least my mindset is not as poor as you when comes to logic :wink:

I want to show you cherry picking la. I give one one example and again you choose to cherry pick what to believe in. Don't talk about calling real black a nigger la i'm showing you how fucking stupid you are. I call you a nigger means i think you are black. :rolleyes: I call you shit skin cos you might as well be one of them ok mr shit skin.

Smuggling animals means legitimate job? :rolleyes: Oh sure collecting watches might not be considered rich but the fact that you kept on boasting about it was a way to hao lian you are rich. The only reason why you try to act like this way is just to deny you were acting rich but you were showing off which also means you were trying to act like you were rich. Trying to twist and turn like a snake does not change the fact you were trying to act like a "rich" guy. See how thick skinned your face is. When exposed for trying to hao lian you can actually turn around and say you aren't actually bragging and then trying to act like an even richer person like the multi billionaire telling ppl that owning a few ferraris or homes isn't rich. Yup to a billionaire that isn't rich at all so does owning a few ferraris, homes mean that person is just average? the way you try to snake your way out is a joke so you hao lian your watch collection for what? Are those fake watches?

The idiot that got exposed its been living in singapore all along should not try to tell forummers anything else. You are even lower than tonychat now. What's funny is that once upon a time you were highly regarded even protected by ah screw and you can fall until you're lower than tony. :biggrin: Trying to act like a hero again to gain brownie pts?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lol

Andyfucker you aren't rich but you are pretending to act rich but i don't think your meal for 2 was worth $300. You don't even have clothes that any restaurant will allow you to setp inside. More likely 300 is your meal expenses for 6 - 7 months and collecting casio watches does not mean you are rich.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I want to show you cherry picking la. I give one one example and again you choose to cherry pick what to believe in. Don't talk about calling real black a nigger la i'm showing you how fucking stupid you are. I call you a nigger means i think you are black. :rolleyes: I call you shit skin cos you might as well be one of them ok mr shit skin.

Smuggling animals means legitimate job? :rolleyes: Oh sure collecting watches might not be considered rich but the fact that you kept on boasting about it was a way to hao lian you are rich. The only reason why you try to act like this way is just to deny you were acting rich but you were showing off which also means you were trying to act like you were rich. Trying to twist and turn like a snake does not change the fact you were trying to act like a "rich" guy. See how thick skinned your face is. When exposed for trying to hao lian you can actually turn around and say you aren't actually bragging and then trying to act like an even richer person like the multi billionaire telling ppl that owning a few ferraris or homes isn't rich. Yup to a billionaire that isn't rich at all so does owning a few ferraris, homes mean that person is just average? the way you try to snake your way out is a joke so you hao lian your watch collection for what? Are those fake watches?

The idiot that got exposed its been living in singapore all along should not try to tell forummers anything else. You are even lower than tonychat now. What's funny is that once upon a time you were highly regarded even protected by ah screw and you can fall until you're lower than tony. :biggrin: Trying to act like a hero again to gain brownie pts?

Aiya don't need to show me you cherry picking lah . We already know you are :wink: racism including cherry picking too :wink: so you call me nigger means I'm not black ? Wow so smart of you . So you call me fake means I'm real ? Be consistent leh :wink: now you change your tune that collecting watch is not rich so why am I acting rich if collecting watch does not make me rich ? If you think that by saying I stay in Singapore makes you feel good about yourself . By all means , I'm staying in redhill one room flat :wink: I don't have to gain points lah .. I buy my points for most of my shared clone account :wink: . By the way , I'm not rich if you think I can spend money donating to this forum hor :wink: lol .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
By the way , you and tony can marry each other both are racist in your own way :wink: one hated Singaporean another hated different race :wink: . Let me know you guys getting marry . I give you all angpow . By the way , giving angpow also does not mean rich hor :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiya don't need to show me you cherry picking lah . We already know you are :wink: racism including cherry picking too :wink: so you call me nigger means I'm not black ? Wow so smart of you . So you call me fake means I'm real ? Be consistent leh :wink: now you change your tune that collecting watch is not rich so why am I acting rich if collecting watch does not make me rich ? If you think that by saying I stay in Singapore makes you feel good about yourself . By all means , I'm staying in redhill one room flat :wink: I don't have to gain points lah .. I buy my points for most of my shared clone account :wink: . By the way , I'm not rich if you think I can spend money donating to this forum hor :wink: lol .

I can call you nigger what. You damn fucking stupid sia ask me to call a black man nigger no la you are the nigger. Since when have i ever meant you were real if i call you a fake? Wtf are you writing? Hello some ppl even without psle can write something with more sense than you. I have always called you acting rich what. Look at post #19 i called you out for acting rich who even knows if your watch collection is real since you are such a dua kang conster.

Who is talking about gaining points? Oh i see the part about where you fell like lucifer from high up to right below. :biggrin: Who will consider you rich if you can buy points to up your clone accounts for the sake of "power"? :rolleyes: You see trying to pretend like you are a good person by saying you are donating to the forum when you got exposed and shamed you bought those points to hope to play the points zapping game on those who shamed you. Still remember how you mentioned you would never buy infp but when got exposed and malu by the bros here didn't have a choice but it still does not make you someone with good intentions that wants to "donate" to the forum.