• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

one big family of retarded NS slaves

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get this boy to promise that he will serve in a combat vocation in return for the few months of delay.

Its a very small saim. I am talking about those who hunt for a medical reason to siam combat duties. These are far more big time saimers.

Seem like a lot of young people are resorting to this stunt. And with more affluent parents, more are pulling this stunt. I see a lot of my neighbours and 'friends' pulling this stunt for their kids and about my son's friends doing the same.

Bloody shame, For your info, me, my brother's sons and my sons are all combat soldiers. That makes 8. We all hold low ranks ranks but are ^%$king proud about being combat soldiers.

I also wonder why a young man who breaks an arm or a leg cannot be full cured/ healed so that he becomes combat fit again. Some neighbour's kid broke an arm and then was immediately posted to a non combat vocation.

SAF, go after these big siamers and reconsider this boy's small request leh!

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bloody shame, For your info, me, my brother's sons and my sons are all combat soldiers. That makes 8. We all hold low ranks ranks but are ^%$king proud about being combat soldiers.

low rank means push out as pawns to die first like that also proud?

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is a pity for NS is breeding only such retards in Sg. The high IQ ones like melyvn Tan and Tan Wah Piow are leaving by the thousands yearly. NS is killing Sg.

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
NS is killing singapore..... add one more.... FT is killing singapore.... where FT is fake talents.....

beng