• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Grassroots members chased diners away from Bishan Food centre to reserve tables for..

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Grassroots members chased diners away from Bishan Food centre to reserve tables f

I don't care, they chucked the paper on my door gate among other junk mails and I threw them away without knowing the devil is coming. On that day, they knocked and I thought some student selling ice-cream (I was thirsty too). Than to my surprise that the grassroot people asked me don't close my door. Can like that meh? Anyway, I think I am the only door opened, my neighbour all closed their doors and windows and it was like ghost town because they knew who will be visiting.

I don't think the MPs are concerned about closed doors. They take the easy way out by relying on grassroot feedback rather than doing the dirty work themselves. Baey Yam Keng and a few others started off enthusiastic about visiting, but gradually ended up highly perfunctory like the rest.

In some sense its a form of insanity because the past several years have amply demonstrated grassroot feedback to be highly massaged and flawed. Yet they still take the easy route by succumbing to it. Every seat lost by PAP is well deserved. Will see more in 2016.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Grassroots members chased diners away from Bishan Food centre to reserve tables f

finally when the truth comes out and the cat is out of the bag, it goes to show that all these unsubstantiated claims that grassroot members commandeered and chased away customers at the kopitiam are all false. it was the coffee shop owner who reserved the tables and kept away his customers. egg in the face for all these liars and bullshitters.

Why inform the coffee shop owner that an MP is visiting if the grassroot sycophants didn't want any special arrangements to be made?

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Why inform the coffee shop owner that an MP is visiting if the grassroot sycophants didn't want any special arrangements to be made?

Precisely. The silliness is extreme. Thanks to the internet, they don't even know how to cover their asses properly. The excuse of grassroots not making prior arrangements is ridiculous.

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal

Assuming that what eatshitanddie said was true, that it was the coffeeshop owner who cordoned the place off himself - then there is no issue at all, is there? Any eating establishment can be reserved by a big party. Sometimes restaurants will be closed for 1 evening if there's a function going on. It doesn't matter if the guy is a PAP big shot, or if there's a party going on to celebrate a Worker's Party by-election victory?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is what happens when you suck PAP's dick. Why don't you wait for the next rich person who flaunt his wealth in this forum and you can do what you do best.

why don't you join a party and contest the next election when you think you're the political godsend and brightest for sg? why take pot shots from the cowardice of your internet moniker? oh, but wait a minute! you're a porlumpar insider, a card carrying pappy hotshot who is sidelined, a shit stirrer where ever you go, including but not limited to your family (they all abandoned you) and friends of whom you have none. if you think sg needs you and the pap needs to confront a worthy opponent, go public and contest. don't hide behind a moniker like a coward and egging others on, and later throwing them under the bus when they call you out or turn against you.

coward.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

what will you do if you're the invitee and your town mayor personally tells you he's visiting your neighborhood with his staff and entourage? and if your home cannot host a large group, will you make reservations with an eatery in your village that can host the size of the group? this kind of shit happens all over the world in every town, city and freaking cuntry including vanuatu. why is the pap ib disguised as oppo sycophants making a mountain out of a molehill?

dho20002000

Alfrescian
Loyal

Expected as usual, an easy (CUM STUPID) way the Grassroots leader to push the blame away by just saying "We weren't aware kopitiam tables were reserved for our visit".

Surely someone "SENIOR ENOUGH" among the Grassroots members knows about the arrangement of gathering at the coffee shop. If not how they ended up there? Then of course, 1 or 2 junior members (maybe instructed by the SENIOR who knows) to standby there in order to keep the owner of the coffee shop informed whenever the group's walkabout is coming to an end. Clearly we can see in the pic those dressed in red welcome the group to sit down at the tables. PLEASE DO NOT BE FOOLED, whether dress in white or red, all belongs to the same gang. They always like to wear same color as the Fla...

That coffee shop will always be filled up with patrons on any other time on any other day. Given the (EASY WAY) "Benefit of Doubts" the Grassroots Leader & gang weren't informed, didn't they find it weird to see so many empty tables on a Sunday morning? By saying that, they, themselves of all people, should know better of right things to do. On any Sunday morning, afternoon or evening, which is also known as Family Day, u can see many groups families spending quality time enjoying their meals together. That happens to most coffee shops in residential areas in our country. I can imagine how many family's brunches were disrupted during then.

It is such bloody stupid & irresponsible move for the Leader to publicly deny any knowledge of the gang's doings. :mad:

I still remember couple of years back when I was a third party tenant (I do not live in the neighborhood) at a hawker center & have problem with my stall. I tried to see the MP (let's call him MP 'A') during a "Meet the People" session but a Grassroots member turned me away just because I am not the resident of the neighborhood & that's even when I mentioned that I am one of the operator in their hawker center. He, the Grassroots member, I should visit the MP (let's call him MP 'B') where I lives & tell him my problems of my stall which was located at another neighborhood. Then what? Hope that MP 'B' will write a letter MP 'A', asking him solve my problems? I ended up not seeing either because I thought that's as good as MP 'B' telling MP 'A' how to take care of his Constituency. I fear that if this "Stupidity" continue in them, very soon we will see Neighbour Razak or Siloso Bambang Yoyo will visit Lee Hxiao Long telling him what should be done as a prime. :eek: :eek:

Aren't Grassroots groups suppose to help the people? Or the other way around, making all things conveniently easy for themselves?

Most people are already finding it hard to live in this country. Why make it harder?

jw5

Loyal

This is what happens when you suck PAP's dick. Why don't you wait for the next rich person who flaunt his wealth in this forum and you can do what you do best.

The thread below is what happens when Manipulative kaypohchee Scroobal tries to suck PAP's dick, but even PAP doesn't really want his infected mouth on them.
Scroobal, why don't you wait for the next gullible blurfuck who is a simple-minded sycophant in this forum and you can do what you do best, manipulate them while you continue to wear your greenhat like another gullible blurfuck.

http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?89550-The-Chen-Show-Mao-Affair

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Expected as usual, an easy (CUM STUPID) way the Grassroots leader to push the blame away by just saying "We weren't aware kopitiam tables were reserved for our visit".

It is such bloody stupid & irresponsible move for the Leader to publicly deny any knowledge of the gang's doings. :mad:

Aren't Grassroots groups suppose to help the people? Or the other way around, making all things conveniently easy for themselves?

Most people are already finding it hard to live in this country. Why make it harder?

Which is why I kept saying those maggots in white are fucking cowards. It is a fucking known fact that all BULLIES are cowards.
And we know those maggots in white are fucking bullies, using the full weight of the law done leegally with no fucking justice behind the laws to screw and fuck us of
800++ billions into smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY Stinkapore sovereign funds and their own fucking big fat pays.

Maggots in white when caught red handed will pretend that they do not know.
On being pressed, will tell you to move on with it so they cannot answer what they should have answered.
Clear that maggots in white have only their own self interests at heart and nothing at all for sinkies or Singapore
Grassloot leaders are maggots in white syncophants and wannabees to have a go at the collective wealth of Stinkapore.
They help themselves only and screw and fuck the rest of us.

LIFE WILL BE HARD AND WILL BECOME HARDER UNLESS WE KICK OUT EVERYONE OF THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS IN WHITE IN 2016 OR EARLIER

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What fucking rot.

The way you go about is that the maggots in white are so holy and nice and its the grassloot people who screwed things up.

THE GRASSLOOT PEOPLE ARE A REFLECTION OF THOSE MAGGOTS IN WHITE.
THE GRASSLOOT PEOPLE SEEK TO EMULATE THE BEHAVIOURS AND ATTITUDES OF THE MAGGOTS IN WHITE

DID YOU VOTE AND VOTE FOR THOSE MAGGOTS IN WHITE ALL THE TIME.
THEN FUCK YOU. YOU ONE OF THOSE 60% WHO GOT US ALL TO BE FUCKED AND SCREWED BY THEM OF OUR BILLIONS

My Dear Escher,

I do not know how you came to your conclusion and bombarded me with all the filth.

Possibly you may not have been following my other contributions since 2009.

Anyway, there is nothing much that I can do for these forum is free for all. Honestly do not blame you at all.

But you as an educated person should have at least looked at the words referring to elected leaders, grassroots and leaders that was aprostrophied (" ").

You may also wish to peek through my previous contribution and then decide to press the trigger, but alas you acted too fast and could have possibly cause much harm to some innocent bystander.

Have a nice day though.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Assuming that what eatshitanddie said was true, that it was the coffeeshop owner who cordoned the place off himself - then there is no issue at all, is there? Any eating establishment can be reserved by a big party. Sometimes restaurants will be closed for 1 evening if there's a function going on. It doesn't matter if the guy is a PAP big shot, or if there's a party going on to celebrate a Worker's Party by-election victory?

The coffeeshop owner, by his own admission, was informed prior to the event that the PAP MP will come. The story was then spun that the grassroots had no hand in this, and it was the sole decision of the coffeshop to cordon off the area. I see this as nothing but lame excuses by the grassroots who are clearly scrambling to cover their asses. The issue here is the attempt to by grassroots to distance themselves from the situation in order to hide their sychophantic behaviour.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

It appears some people here are in need of a political education. You have to learn to read between the lines in any such event. Taking things at face value merely serves the PAP. This is not a case of a coffeeshop owner exercising his right over his own private property and taking a unilateral decision to cordon off an area because he was informed that the PAP would come. It is a case of grassroots' fumbling attempt to distance themselves from what is obviously sychophantic behaviour by laying the blame on the third party.

Obviously the clueless don't realize the significance of being posted on STOMP in such a manner. If this behaviour were routine no one would have bothered. You also don't see PAP supporters posting on STOMP that LTK came and diners were chased away to make room for him.

Obviously some boot licking and ball carrying going on in this thread. Maybe some people ate a little too much shit and nearly died.

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal

I can't vouch for what eatshitanddie said, so I can only consider that it is a theory. No, you don't expect Low Thia Khiang to cordon off a coffeeshop for his private function. But on the night of the Punggol East by-election, you wouldn't have expected a guy dressed up in white to walk into a certain coffee shop in Hougang Ave 5 without being concerned for his personal safety.

[video=youtube;GEnDzObwXf0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEnDzObwXf0[/video]

And also you'd see another coffeeshop being a spontaneous sending off for Chiam See Tong and his more than 25 years of good service:

http://alvinology.com/2011/05/08/a-...ee-tong-and-my-fellow-potong-pasir-residents/

Now, I don't condone this "cordoning off" seats with a velvet rope or this sort of elitism that you reserve for MPs. But at the same time we're all going to accept that from time to time in public areas there will be grassroots activity for various political parties. The issue is not that the PAP was occupying a public area. The issue is that the PAP was putting up a velvet rope between themselves and the people.

Yes, this is Bishan and yes there are no hawker centres in Bishan. But it's not the only coffeeshop in the vicinity, Junction 8 is just around the corner, you can always have your lunch elsewhere.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It appears some people here are in need of a political education. You have to learn to read between the lines in any such event.

sounds very scroobalish! :biggrin:

gotcha! busted!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The coffeeshop owner, by his own admission, was informed prior to the event that the PAP MP will come. The story was then spun that the grassroots had no hand in this, and it was the sole decision of the coffeshop to cordon off the area. I see this as nothing but lame excuses by the grassroots who are clearly scrambling to cover their asses. The issue here is the attempt to by grassroots to distance themselves from the situation in order to hide their sychophantic behaviour.

have you actually spoken to the coffeeshop owner and asked him if he had done it voluntarily? if not, your case is busted. next!

jw5

Loyal

Has anyone noticed that more than half of Hawkeye1819's 378 posts have come in the last 2 months? LOL.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Has anyone noticed that more than half of Hawkeye1819's 378 posts have come in the last 2 months? LOL.

and most of them are right after scroo's in shis defense after heshe got shers arse fucked badly for lies and fraudulent misrepresentation. this fraud has not only an ego problem, but a serious mental issue. :rolleyes:

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

have you actually spoken to the coffeeshop owner and asked him if he had done it voluntarily? if not, your case is busted. next!

You're an idiot :eek:. Go ask any PA staff who helps out during election time, or any PA manager who allocates resources from his branch to assist partisan grassroots activities, and they'll all say its purely voluntary, they're doing community work, they are concerned activists, etc.

Suggest you stop sprouting incoherent nonsense in this thread and answer me on this: coffeeshop reservations as some other troll has pointed out, is done regularly; heck I've even seen zi char stall owners politely telling patrons to refrain from sitting at designated seats. Does anyone raise heckles or post on STOMP? Tell me why this incident made its way onto STOMP and the Bishan CCC got concerned enough to issue a terse reply that only muddied the waters.

Answer me on this score then you're fit to debate. Otherwise, know your place.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You're an idiot :eek:. Go ask any PA staff who helps out during election time, or any PA manager who allocates resources from his branch to assist partisan grassroots activities, and they'll all say its purely voluntary, they're doing community work, they are concerned activists, etc.

Suggest you stop sprouting incoherent nonsense in this thread and answer me on this: coffeeshop reservations as some other troll has pointed out, is done regularly; heck I've even seen zi char stall owners politely telling patrons to refrain from sitting at designated seats. Does anyone raise heckles or post on STOMP? Tell me why this incident made its way onto STOMP and the Bishan CCC got concerned enough to issue a terse reply that only muddied the waters.

your tail is showing again with that oft used "you're an idiot" phrase. as i have posted several times earlier, of course, there are reservations made on a daily basis everywhere in the world for community gatherings, church groups, political affiliations, grassroots fund raising, union luncheons, yada yada. it's a given. no big deal. i am the "troll" who pointed it out you're referring to. again your tail is showing. why propagate lies that it was the grassroot members who chased customers away? and starting a stupid thread about lkc on that? and this when you're cornered with facts, you steal and twist your tail to sound as if there's a new spin.

and your new spin is "read between the lines" as if a finger pointing war erupts and damage control ensues. so what's the fucking big deal about that too? who cares who really made the reservation. we all know an area has been reserved for a political gathering. and what's the fucking big deal about that as it happens everywhere in the world. your signature phrase of "reading between the lines" seems to you only to bestow on you yourself the power to dismiss everyone else for not having the acumen and clairvoyancy to be able to read like a hawk. well, too bad, your comprehension is not only lacking, but your reading between the lines smacks of conspiracy theories, wild guesses and reeks with zero substance but self-importance. it means nothing. hot air. full of fluff.

what is more important to me is why do you have to spin a lie, then twist around when you're exposed to create a new spin called "reading between the lines"? on sbf, all we care about reading between the lines is the chee bye line between your thighs! :biggrin:

got it?! gotcha!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Does anyone raise heckles or post on STOMP? Tell me why this incident made its way onto STOMP and the Bishan CCC got concerned enough to issue a terse reply that only muddied the waters.

again, your tail is showing with the last sentence. only morons like you and your mirror image the screw like to dictate who is fit or not fit for debates. and that oft used "know your place" bullshit reeks of pap ib speak. you are losing it, and you're making mistakes all over the place. i like to continue this game of unnerving you. because the more unnerved you are, more mistakes you'll make in covering your tracks. :biggrin:

so mr. read between the lines, why a sudden fixation and the use of name dropping stomp, which you sorely detested as a bogus site for useless garbage in the past? and now just because you need to create a new spin after conceding that reservations happen all the time everywhere, why suddenly promote stomp as your newfound credibility machine? as though when shit happens on stomp, you find it a new source of support for your ludicrous twisty slimy arguments. you accuse ram of being a teflon man. you are the ultimate teflon.