• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ST's feature on Sinkie rojak children

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thought I read somewhere that they say a mixed gene pool offspring is the better breed?

the very least one can do for his race and ancestors is to keep the race pure................can be very close friends with other races but should not breed with them.......

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am curious why the Ghanaian lady did not get PR. Daughter is 13 years old, A for PSLE Chinese, Father SIngaporeans etc. What has this lady got to do - attend PA integration classes?

We seem to give every dick, harry and tom the PR and even the citizenship, why not this lady. I am sure this has an impact on her daughter. It will also help the mother get a decent job and supplement the family income. Isn't this the type of people we want .

Really confused.

aiyoh............you really no know meh................she from Ghana mah............blackie mah..........

if she's from Germany...............PAP give her citizenship right away liao lor, no need to apply..........

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
But abos are drunk Indians who lost their way ending up stuck in Oz when the oceans rose!

Thanks, I was particularly impressed to read about Aborigines flowing strict rules of marriage to avoiding getting themselves wiped out in the harsh climate. They can trace their DNA thru hundreds of years to the same location but they are careful how they remain pure yet not allow inbreeding.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All I can read here is the ST is trying to stir up love for foreigners sentiments. Not very subtle abt it too.

Purposely avoiding the 'atas' Indians?

These shit skins are only "atas" in the way they try to potray themselves that's it they are shit skinned lowest of the low pieces of shit from that country that is worse than africa itself shitland aka india.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks, I was particularly impressed to read about Aborigines flowing strict rules of marriage to avoiding getting themselves wiped out in the harsh climate. They can trace their DNA thru hundreds of years to the same location but they are careful how they remain pure yet not allow inbreeding.

i don't think they do that now. They all get drunk and incest is so common in their community which actually is the least of their worries since they even sniff or drink petrol.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ms Nuraidah Mariko Pathorr Rahman remembers attending a Malay language class at four years old, where food was shared, but she did not get any.

When the Singaporean, whose father is Malay and mother is Japanese, asked why she did not get any food, the other children told her: "
You're not Malay".

Yup only chinese ppl can be held responsible for discrimination. Just imagine if a bunch of chinese kids said that to her she would grow up full of indignation and blame all chinese ppl and all of society for being "racist" to her. Since the malay kids did it well it's fine. You're not a brown m&d you get discriminated nothing wrong and these m&ds would be complaining of racism from chinese ppl in future while ignoring their racist actions.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now back to the propaganda aspect. Note all the families highlighted are not the type that SIngaporeans are concerned with. This is selective conditioning.

By the way, NMP Pauline Straughan is not being honest here. Even though the sons qualify to attend expat schools, they will not be able to afford it. The prices shot up 15 years ago and there is long waiting list and there is also a corporate list. If they can't make UWC or the American School, they are better off attending our local schools.
It is obvious that this lady who thinks German Tua Kee is a running DOG of PAP.Ugly and stupid woman.Wonder what that German sees in her?

Last edited: