• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Time for SIA CEO to step aside?

pegasus

Alfrescian
Loyal
A must read about SIA and its phantom CEO. To this day not many employees have seen his face in person, much less met him, or even heard him speak, or even read any letter he has written addressed to employees. Most can barely remember his name. This article should resonates very strongly with its employees and alert the powers to be that the once almighty SIA, the Singapore icon, is slowly but surely going down the slippery slope....

"Since the time of his appointment in 2010, I have had my reservations about the current chief executive of Singapore Airlines. Chosen from a lineup of equally geekish peers, his name is difficult to remember only because it did not come with a personality that made him memorable.

Still I had asked myself if I was being too harsh, too judgmental or too preemptive, in making this assessment? So I gave my thoughts some time to fester before writing these comments. What I have to say now is that the choice of a chief executive is reflective of the priorities of a board, and it tells us more about the influence of the board and the key shareholder in a more profound way than either would like to reveal."...

Read the full article here:
http://www.emmanueldaniel.com/?p=807