• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Latest 校园 Superstar is a 19 year old sec 5 chio bu

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never tell people what they can or cannot do. Do you understand english? If so, try reading it again.

I am actually saying that sinkies are too stupid to read.

CHOW SINKIE,

I know exactly where you are trying to come from. Don't try to smoke when you are caught with your pants on fire.

Go back to what you do best; which is eating grass and fucking ah GUAS. :oIo:

SHOO!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
19 years old still in secondary school ?

Zhar bor no need to be tak chek kiang. As long as she looks good she can succeed in life. :wink:

Fugly women tend to overcompensate for their lack of looks with a plethora of career and scholastic achievements.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
19 years old in Secondary School?? Sec 1 stayed back one year, Secondary Stayed back three years...is this a JOKE??

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
I prefer this one 關詩敏. Younger (only 15) and more chio and sings much better.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SywoWFqeLmQ?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Zhar bor no need to be tak chek kiang. As long as she looks good she can succeed in life. :wink:

Fugly women tend to overcompensate for their lack of looks with a plethora of career and scholastic achievements.

Generally .... most Zhar Bo with good looks will always use their asset and seductive skills to get what they want to succeed in life.
Thar Bo on the other hand will always be "Chee Hong" enough to fall into their fatal attraction.

As the Chinese saying goes .... "Hero hard to by pass Beauty's seduction".

(o)(o)

Alfrescian
Loyal
showimageCC.aspx

Chio bu?

Swee! Swee!

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tekong temperature is 1-2 degree higher than mainland. Lots of people kena heatstroke there. We used to do our route march from morning to afternoon. Nowadays Peng Kias are damn good life. They do theirs at night and in Singapore ECP :o

someone spreaded this rumour that tekong temp is 1 -2 deg higher than mainland.till date this rumour has been carried on.
there is just no evidence to justify it.in fact, there are more vegetation and surrounded by sea breeze

perhap at the gaint perade square, yes
the bricks absorded the sunlight and is really burning

Last edited: