• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Isa and Borat star sacha to marry

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just look at her and look at him. They say love is blind. Boy, is it true.

Isla and Sacha to marry!
Jan 13 09:56am

After years of courting and even a baby, Isla Fisher and Sacha Baron Cohen are finally going to marry.
"We are going to get married, really, really, even more now than ever," she tells this month's Allure magazine. "We have been talking about it and we have been very close, but it has been difficult to plan."

Isla goes onto explain the wedding she has always dreamed of:

"It is very important to me to have a beautiful ritual celebrated with all my family and friends, and to feel part of a community," she adds. "And when you are in the public eye, to keep that private and to make it happen without it being really visible is really difficult."

It hasn't been plain sailing for the pair, Isla recently converted to Judaism for Sacha and even took on the pretty new name Ayala, meaning "doe."

"I converted as of two years ago," she says. "It is always reported that I am still studying, so I am either the slowest studier in the world, or I have, in fact, converted."

"I never saw it as a losing or gaining situation, just an embracing situation," she adds. "I think if one wanted to be buried next to one's beloved and they were Jewish, then one would have to be Jewish, too."

Isla gives us a rare insight into her life with the mischievous comedian calling him "mysterious and interesting," and she says the family she created with him is "the thing that I am the most proud of. And that is thanks to him."

More scorching hot goss

C) BANG Media International

Attachments

• 379,http%3A%2F%2Ff3_yahoofs_com%2Fymg%2Ffamous__30%2Ffamous-386581952-1231800833.jpg
    379,http%3A%2F%2Ff3_yahoofs_com%2Fymg%2Ffamous__30%2Ffamous-386581952-1231800833.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 94
  • Borat.jpg
    Borat.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 100